Invision Community
Sign in to follow this  
Craig687

Resurecting Account

Good day to all!

I started with IPS back in September 2010, but due to some hardships I let my account laps. I am wondering if I can Resurect my original account? If so how would I go about that?

Thank you in advance for your time.

Hello,

All depends what sort of account.

A hosted account would only have data kept for about a month.

If it was a licence, then you can log into the client area with your old username and password and then simply reactivate your accounts - IP.Board is usually $25 for 6 months, but can vary for some older licences.

Hello,

All depends what sort of account.

A hosted account would only have data kept for about a month.

If it was a licence, then you can log into the client area with your old username and password and then simply reactivate your accounts - IP.Board is usually $25 for 6 months, but can vary for some older licences.

Out of curiosity, has IPS made improvements to the SEO of the board program?

I can attest to that. In the past, I've let my account go for about 3-4 months and was able to re-activate and still retain the bi-annual $25 renewal fee for six months. Sometimes you just can't help circumstances the way the economy has been lately. I have a lot of support from my community, which also gives me the opportunity to add other features onto my client services. I'm actually hoping to expand from IP.Board and IP.Content to IP.Downloads, IP.Blog and P.Gallery. :cool:

I can attest to that. In the past, I've let my account go for about 3-4 months and was able to re-activate and still retain the bi-annual $25 renewal fee for six months. Sometimes you just can't help circumstances the way the economy has been lately. I have a lot of support from my community, which also gives me the opportunity to add other features onto my client services. I'm actually hoping to expand from IP.Board and IP.Content to IP.Downloads, IP.Blog and P.Gallery. :cool:

Thank you so much for the Info!!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this