Community

DevRegan

[IPBLounge] Topic Covers

Hello!

When I install this app and go to any other app, this appears:

When I disabled the app, everything went back to normal.

Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home/becca/public_html/ips_kernel/classDbMysqliClient.php on line 471

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/becca/public_html/ips_kernel/classDbMysqliClient.php:471) in /home/becca/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/becca/public_html/ips_kernel/classDbMysqliClient.php:471) in /home/becca/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/becca/public_html/ips_kernel/classDbMysqliClient.php:471) in /home/becca/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/becca/public_html/ips_kernel/classDbMysqliClient.php:471) in /home/becca/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/becca/public_html/ips_kernel/classDbMysqliClient.php:471) in /home/becca/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141

That is thrown by invision power. Do you have any test board where to test it without any other app installed?

Thank you :smile:

I don't have one currently operational. HOWEVER! Do you think it is a php compatibility issue that could be the root of the cause? I have the newest version of php installed on the server and another app had the problem a while ago.

Don't know, it may be the cause. What's your php version? :smile:

Anyway guys, I'm writing this to inform you that development of update might slow down a little since I'm kinda busy these days, but I'm thinking of new features and designing a new visual style :smile:

Of course the auto-cache system is one of those features :smile:

Hello, some of those features will be implemented on the new update.

Please understand that with ipb 4 coming soon, I am not going to release big updates for the current ipb version. Thanks

Yes! It will be updated, of course! :)

But the 4.0 documentation is not available yet, so we'll have to wait some time :( 

Better to wait for official documentation