Community

DevRegan

[IPBLounge] Topic Covers

One other question.

I really like this plugin and am going to start moving alot of my sub forums around to simplify the structure of the site so people see more of this design.

Is there anyway to make the categories show up like this so when someone hits the main forum index page they see the grid format instead of the traditional forum layout?

Thank you for your reports Unlucky!

I am going to investigate about these errors immediately :smile: Is the first error (division by zero etc ) only displaying in the ACP?

Well, I'm planning to do that too, but step by step :D I like to receive feedbacks from my customers before making big changes :smile:

I am going to investigate about these errors immediately :smile: Is the first error (division by zero etc ) only displaying in the ACP?

Hi,

No on the forum aswell

first off...

thanks for this app

Second off how do i edit the style of this? meaning how can i move the buttions at the bottom for this to say at the top? (change sort etc etc)

reason i ask this is because i have a chat bar on my site, and with that on and this as well i can't see the change sort switch to classic thingy... ;)

Thank you so much

Thank you for your purchase. I cannot tell you how to change it right now as I am currently at my university. I am going to guide you through your modifications asap :)

For the autocache questions, I am thinking of adding a task that will usually be run at night (or manually by you), when a few members are connected, that will cache non-cached covers, more or less 50 covers at a time. :)

Version 1.0.2 has been released!

Change Log

• FIXED: fixed a small issue about the infinite scrolling
  • IMPROVED: page loads a bit faster
  • NEW: new button "scroll to top" added on menu.

PS: MAke sure you have uploaded the files contained in the public folder, overwriting existing files.

How about a 'reply to this topic' editor option within the preview of the topic. So that there is a call to action possibility for users to get involved.

post-112117-0-92810300-1362580021_thumb.

How about a 'reply to this topic' editor option within the preview of the topic. So that there is a call to action possibility for users to get involved.

If added it, i'd have to make the post table a little smaller to make the editor fit in the popup, and personally I don't like this solution.

I may hide it and insert a button that shows. I will think about it, thank you for your suggestions :smile:

Hi,

Do we just upload and overwrite or do we need to run the installation aswell?

Thanks,

This is an update, so yes :smile:

It means that Topic Covers couldn't find the image you provided in the "No cover picture" field or, as the error says, you entered an invald url. Make sure you write http or https. :)

It means that Topic Covers couldn't find the image you provided in the "No cover picture" field or, as the error says, you entered an invald url. Make sure you write http or https. :smile:

Where is the settings for providing a "Cover Image"? I looked under the Settings but could not find anywhere that you can set this up.

Well, the application only takes the topic and shows its picture, it doesn't make any duplicates, so... no, I don't think so. :)

Did I reply correctly to your question? If not, give me an example :)

Wow, I really like the way you use it, really! :smile:

I'll do some test and see if I can do it without forcing you to touch the core code. :smile:

You gave me an idea for v 1.1 :D

Ive disabled it for now as my members cant tell when there's new posts in that forum.

Once this has been added ill turn it back on. :)

Just purchased it and as TalkChelsea writes it needs a easier way to distinguish between new and older topics. However its just too good to pass by.

I got a little request and that is ifts possible for you to add in a choice to have ratings visible underneath the cover image. No biggie but would work well in my photodriven community.