Community

-RAW-

Memorial

Everything seems to be working perfect. Question. what is the _readme folder for? Hmm where do i upload it too? Cause i dont got the pause or marque. :) Thanks No hurry.

Installed, and it created the tribute post in the proper forum, but no content block on the forum. I see a hook installed at the time I installed the module, but it is titled "v" and has no content

Installed, and it created the tribute post in the proper forum, but no content block on the forum. I see a hook installed at the time I installed the module, but it is titled "v" and has no content

I seen that "V" hook also, I disabled it cause it shows an error, I know were doing something simple wrong, :)

The hook installs a blank (non-operational) hook. - The author needs to fix this.

I can confirm some (illegal string offset errors) on the hooks page, however it does function apart from that, just downloaded and tested it. The author has their messenger disabled currently.

Warning: DOMDocument::load(): expected '>' in /home/fXXXXX/public_html/admin-xxxxxxxx/applications_addon/other/memorial/xml/hooks/hook.xml, line: 162 in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/ips_kernel/classXML.php on line 333

did you upload the new files?

No I did not reinstall it. :)

Do I go back to the link on the first post and download it all again and then upload?

Thanks RAW

No I did not reinstall it. :smile:

Do I go back to the link on the first post and download it all again and then upload?

Thanks RAW

Yes do that, and run the upgrade from you acp :)

Okay Uninstalled 1.0 and put 1.2 up. The errors are gone. I still have no side blocks or marque?

And this says i should see one but there is no setting?

Not sure what to do. :smile:

post-226048-0-84722600-1388776448_thumb.

The panel won't show if there are no members added, to do so you can add one under the manage -> add member settings on the app

Okay yeah I did have a couple I added thinking it may help,

But dont see anything different.

Its fine im sure your busy. have a great day/

post-226048-0-85270600-1388777563_thumb.

Okay yeah I did have a couple I added thinking it may help,

But dont see anything different.

Its fine im sure your busy. have a great day/

attachicon.gifmembers added.jpg

just in case, can you recache you skins? if still not showing let me know i will send you a pm

Nope this is what it shows on my test board....

attachicon.giflayout.png

are you using tb group format ?

on my test board is shows fine but i just checked with the client before and can confirm it display like this, i will look into this issue and have a update soon.

"tb group format" -- is that a mod? Then the answer is no.

edit:

Just tested it on a second board - same result.

edit 2:

Looks like it is Chrome and IE problem. Works well in Firefox.

Thank you -RAW- for supporting not only this application but the others you have out.

This is defiantly worth the small price requested.

Our memorial is working perfect, Marque is scrolling with a test image, and a new topic was created.

Again thank you for your time and have a great year.

:)