is the client area down..

wingman23

just purchased the download app and ive gone to download it and all im getting now is problem loading page , The server at www.invisionpower.com is taking too long to respond..

This forum is fine though so it cant be my end......

just cant get into the client area

If you're having any issues with the client area and it doesn't clear up after an hour, then visit the following link:

http://www.invisionpower.com/netinfo

Send an email to Lindy with the information it gives you.

I know a couple of days ago I was having problems getting into the client area but it cleared up after awhile. If either is going to go down between the front end and this community, it's usually this community that will have problems. The client area going down is rare in my experience.

Its been up and down for the last few days. I was lucky enough to submit a support ticket, but now am unsure it went through as its just hanging.

I cant even get to the url you posted either.

It appears to be a liquidweb issue, which the main site is hosted on. The community is hosted on a completely different network and provider.

Even more frustrating their domain name is private, so we cannot even email them to alert them that this is going on. It baffles me that any respectable company would keep their domain information private.

Our email address is published on several areas of our website. Shoot an email to accounts@invisionpower.com

I have been watching this thread, unfortunately. Every time you post a reply to this i check the client area. It loads for me very quickly every time I go there. The link wolfie posted for you works...

Maybe you should try clearing your cache, or changing to a new browser. good luck

**unsubscribed**

If you're having any issues with the client area and it doesn't clear up after an hour, then visit the following link:

http://www.invisionpower.com/netinfo

Send an email to Lindy with the information it gives you.

I cant even get to the url you posted either.

If that link doesn't work for you (or if someone else is having problems), then just Google with 'what is my ip' and get your IP address from that. Then send an email to Lindy at lthrogmartin {at} invisionpower.com (be sure to replace the {at} with @ and remove the spaces).

This appears to be due to an oversensitive firewall settings causing false SYN flood positives. I've made some adjustments - let me know if that helps. :smile:

And this is exactly why to contact Lindy, he has the power to do something about it. :)

Archived