ProMenu Plus

Robert Simons

ProMenu Plus

This offer expires on: 11/07/2015

Hello Everyone,

CJ Menu (formerly iMenu, due to a few concerns from a particular fruti company, the name has been  changed), has entered the Release Candidate stages. RC 1 is available to the beta testers on our site and available for purchase from the marketplace. RC 2 will have a upgrade option for those who have Promenu Tables still in there database (this is still in testing, and probably wont go "gold" with the final, but shouldn't take long to work out all of its kinks. Robert and I will begin extensive testing of the upgrade option. As there is a lot of differences between CJ Menu and Promenu, we will make a list of what will and will not be transfered.).

Promenu 2 CJ Menu Upgrade Option:

Promenu Plus 3.x+ clients:

For clients who purchased Promenu Plus 3.x after its launch (not ones who were upgrade free of charge from promenu plus 2.x to 3.x), who are current on their renewals and agree to the renewal terms of $15 every 6 months for CJ Menu, can contact robert or myself (here on IPS or through our contact us on our website, http://codingjungle.com). Let us know what your IPS email is, and that you agree to the renewal terms of CJ Menu, and we will in a timely manner, get you added to the CJ Menu Client list so you are able to download it. 

Promenu Basic clients:

There is no offer for upgrade for Promenu Basic Clients.

We currently have CJ Menu on sale for $25, this sale will last 1 week after the launch of CJ Menu 1.0.0, for any clients that are not eligible for the upgrade option.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact robert or myself (here on IPS or through our contact us form on our website http://codingjungle.com). 

NOTE:

Promenu (plus and basic) will continue to be supported for the lifetime of IPS 3.x. Once IPS 3.x support ends, Promenu's Support will end as well. We will not be adding any new features to ProMenu during this time, we will only be doing general bug fixes and support.

'Not your daddy's menu system' is apt for this situation. New and familiar features, new codebase, and new horizons await you. Along with a menu set that replaces the IPS primary navigation menus, we also include 4 other menu groups you can utilize, giving your site a fresh look and feel, without all the work. With the ability to export custom groups as hooks and use raw html, php, and/or to parse content/easypages blocks (if installed), the possibilities of what can be done with this application are limited only by ones imagination...proud to present you with Promenu Plus series. If you want to know more, watch the youtube video below or continue reading.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi8x2G93rUQ

Features:
· Multilingual Support For Menu Titles and Descriptions
· Unlimited Multilevel Menus
· Ability To Add Menu Icons To Parent and Children
· Five Stock Menu Locations
· Tab Activation of Menu Items (including children) *
· Works With All IPS Products And Most Third Party Applications
· Intelligent JS That Auto-Detects Borders For Menu Positioning
· Cache Driven to Eliminate Possible Server Overloads
· Navigation Arrow Indicators *
· Choice to hide menus based on member groups or display menus based on permissions (includes secondary groups!)
· Ability To Use Images as Titles
· Ability To Use Mega Menus And Regular Menus
· Various Javascript Settings And Effects
· Ability to Build Your Own Custom Groups and Export Them As Hooks
· Mobile Theme Support
· Easy Pages Support
· Hide Menu Groups By Skin
· Ability to "Dock" the group with the Primary, Header, and Custom groups
· Mass Delete/Move Menu Items
· Ability to Clone Groups
· Ability to Add VNC and Quick Launch to Header and Custom Groups
· Ability to Romove The Primary Menu
· Codemirror Within Block Text Area
· Validity check to make sure copyright only shows on themes were Promenu is being utilized
· Parse raw HTML or PHP content within a menu blocks
· Parse IPC and Easy Pages blocks
· Wrapper Block for external links
· Ability to set Primary, Header, or Custom Groups as a Table of Contents 
· Ability to sync forum or IPC categories with teh option to enable or disable.
· Responsive abilities for all groups (including custom) *
· Ability to use Disc Cache or IPS Cache *

Requirements:
· versions 3.2.x, 3.3.x, 3.4.x

* These Items Have Configuration Settings

NOTE: This purchase entitles the user to one installation per domain. Multiple installations require multiple purchases. Copyright removal is prohibited w/o consent. Those who remove this copyright w/o consent are in violation of the terms of this product and are subject to removal of any present or future support.

This application contacts a remote server by default for update checks, news feeds, and the jquery library. Settings are available to disable these remote contacts. Information is not collected when news feed and update checks are enabled. There is a setting to change jquery from a remote load to a local load, which the files needed are included with this applications installation.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/04/2013
  • Category
  • Discussion URL
    http://codingjungle.com/tracker/_/promenu/
  • Support Info
  • Supported Versions

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All you want is money all the time LOL

Might have to raid the piggy bank for this - mind you would have thought it would have been an upgrade from the previous version.

But then again, it is worth the money :smile:

it is capable of upgrading from any of the previous versions :)

and of course, gotta pay for the women and booze some how :)

Looks like I got migrated. Thanks! Clicked on download and noticed I was presented with two files. One is ProMenu Extra and one is ProMenu 3.2/3.3/3.4

Okay, I think my 20 point IQ is enough for me to understand I should download the ProMenu 3.2/3.3/3.4 but can you elaborate on the ProMenu Extra? Should we download and install it at the same time?

What is ProMenu Extra?

Thanks,

Brian

just the icons in their large format, we didn't want to clutter up the promenu zip, with useless stuff, so anything we deem "extra", will be included in that file, and the only thing that was deemed extra were the icons we used to create the sprite, in the HQ format :smile:

we will announce in the change log at time of updates and versions, if anything has been added to the extra's zip.

edit: oops i thought that was in the description, i'll have robert ad that when he can :)

Okay, just upgraded. Oh no. Everything is ruined. Now I have to spend several days trying to remember what went where and in the process, totally aggravate Robert because I don't understand.

I don't even know where to get started. ... arrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhh

header menu is there and primary menu is there in the acp but ... the display on the skin has all the primary menu bunched up with the header menu

well, given that my entire website navigation is blown to bits, I would say, like d2dyno, that this is "urgent."

okay, there is no discussion here. how do I revert?

Hey guys,

Just upgraded from 2.1.5, and in the middle of the upgrade, this error was thrown:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE, expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or T_NUM_STRING in /home/root/public_html/forum/cache/4f703697e34ea776405cecdd5f26a251.php on line 69

Line 69 is:

if( count($cache['menus']) && is_array($cache['menus']) && $cache['groups']['promenu_groups_enabled'] && !in_array($this->registry->output->skin['set_id'],explode(",",$cache['groups']['promenu_groups_hide_skin'] ) ) ){            

I tried deleting the cache, recaching, etc, but nothing works!

This is urgent, my entire forum is showing this error, even the ACP.

Hey guys,

Just upgraded from 2.1.5, and in the middle of the upgrade, this error was thrown:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE, expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or T_NUM_STRING in /home/root/public_html/forum/cache/4f703697e34ea776405cecdd5f26a251.php on line 69

Line 69 is:

$cache['menus'] 	= $this->registry->profunctions->ParseMenus( $cache['menus'], 0, $cache['groups']);	

I tried deleting the cache, recaching, etc, but nothing works!

This is urgent, my entire forum is showing this error, even the ACP.

what is contained in the rest of the file? as that not a cache file i'm aware of...

Okay, just upgraded. Oh no. Everything is ruined. Now I have to spend several days trying to remember what went where and in the process, totally aggravate Robert because I don't understand.

I don't even know where to get started. ... arrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhh

header menu is there and primary menu is there in the acp but ... the display on the skin has all the primary menu bunched up with the header menu

well, given that my entire website navigation is blown to bits, I would say, like d2dyno, that this is "urgent."

just a stab in dark as I have not upgraded yet, but did you do the normal recache everything and stuff?

just a stab in dark as I have not upgraded yet, but did you do the normal recache everything and stuff?

yeah, well you're not far off ... in saying a stab in the dark because I have no idea what is meant by 'the normal recache everything.'

this is like a scene from A Shot In The Dark with Peter Sellers ...

odd, those belong to the hidden settings for hook creation...what are they doing there? might have to rethink where i'm storing that info, if its gonna cause some problems with configuration.

for now, till i figure out what kind of cache file that is, and why its putting the settings in it, replace "promenu_settings.xml" in admin/applications_addon/other/promenu/xml

promenu_settings.xml

then reimport your settings from

acp->system -> system settings, scroll down to import file, and import that one that is attached here.

NOTE: might have to temporarily throw your board into dev mode, to delete that settings group. if you need assistance with that, contact me.

Archived