Message - Drop Down (Change Avatar/Screenname)

NewToAllThis

When clicking on the message icon near the username, a drop down of recent messages appears.

IMO, I find little value in seeing my own avatar and screenname in this drop down. I think it would be more valuable to see the screenname/avatar of the individual I'm having the conversation with... or when it's a group PM, the avatar/name of the last person to post a message within that group.

Otherwise, this is an amazing software suite :)

When clicking on the message icon near the username, a drop down of recent messages appears.

IMO, I find little value in seeing my own avatar and screenname in this drop down. I think it would be more valuable to see the screenname/avatar of the individual I'm having the conversation with... or when it's a group PM, the avatar/name of the last person to post a message within that group.

Otherwise, this is an amazing software suite :smile:

Sorry but perhaps misreading you post as in my drop down menu I see avatars of the people who have contacted me (I assume it is the avatar of person starting the PM that appears), which is fine for me as know if I started PM or they did

Archived