Sending Bulk Mail

Monkos

Hi Everyone,

I am wanting to send some bulk mail and it's asking me how much per cycle to send I want to know how much I would send if I make for example 10 per cycle and or where I would find this info so I only send 300 an hour rather than 3000. Ideally I don't want to send so much they start getting blocked and junked. I have multiple IP's also attached to this server could I make it use those to increase the threshold?

Thanks for reading,
Monkos

It really depends on your server setup. That feature was added because a number of webhosts impose limits on how many emails can be sent per hour. A "cycle" should be thought of as roughly one minute depending on activity on your forum. (More active forums will cycle faster, a forum with little activity won't trigger the task and will cycle slower).

It really depends on your server setup. That feature was added because a number of webhosts impose limits on how many emails can be sent per hour. A "cycle" should be thought of as roughly one minute depending on activity on your forum. (More active forums will cycle faster, a forum with little activity won't trigger the task and will cycle slower).

Is there any way to find out?

Archived