Thank you for making this. Its a masterpiece!

mixal1

I just recently purchased Ipboard suite and you cannot imagine how i love it!

first, sorry for my english, but i will do my best.

before purchasing, i wasn't sure. Considering between ipboard, xenforo, vbulletin and between open source options, i checked all presales forums on all software developers.

I found one iteresting common thing. On xenforo forums, everyone was telling how xenforo is good, on vbulletin ,same thing, vbulletin is one of the best. Someone on phpbb posted that pbpbb is the best, and here, of course, on ipboard that ipboard is the best. ;) so what to chose?

tried demo of vbuleltin as first. Omg. After 5 minutes i logged off as admin from this nightmare and jumped to xenforo.

But xenforo.. looking more like some child toy under development, so this was not for me.

Then i tried ipboard and from this one moment i knew this is what i must own.

So my advice for everyone is, take ipboard. Im sure, if you are reading this, you already dont need my advice because you already made a decision. To purchase ipboard.

Learning curve is very very fast. After 48 hours i know how to work with this powerful community software and i started with 2 posts on support forum: how to translate ;)) LOL

Now my site is fully translated to my language, and i will upload it to marketplace so everyone from slovakia can use this perfect software too

Ps. Dont forget to purchase some great skins from IPS Marketplace. You will love your ipboard even much more.

PS2. ipboard is much much more faster on shared hosting than any free open source forum! this is what i love the most. All is just super cool.

ps3. google love ipboard too.

I just recently purchased Ipboard suite and you cannot imagine how i love it!

first, sorry for my english, but i will do my best.

before purchasing, i wasn't sure. Considering between ipboard, xenforo, vbulletin and between open source options, i checked all presales forums on all software developers.

I found one iteresting common thing. On xenforo forums, everyone was telling how xenforo is good, on vbulletin ,same thing, vbulletin is one of the best. Someone on phpbb posted that pbpbb is the best, and here, of course, on ipboard that ipboard is the best. ;) so what to chose?

tried demo of vbuleltin as first. Omg. After 5 minutes i logged off as admin from this nightmare and jumped to xenforo.

But xenforo.. looking more like some child toy under development, so this was not for me.

Then i tried ipboard and from this one moment i knew this is what i must own.

So my advice for everyone is, take ipboard. Im sure, if you are reading this, you already dont need my advice because you already made a decision. To purchase ipboard.

Learning curve is very very fast. After 48 hours i know how to work with this powerful community software and i started with 2 posts on support forum: how to translate ;)) LOL

Now my site is fully translated to my language, and i will upload it to marketplace so everyone from slovakia can use this perfect software too

Ps. Dont forget to purchase some great skins from IPS Marketplace. You will love your ipboard even much more.

PS2. ipboard is much much more faster on shared hosting than any free open source forum! this is what i love the most. All is just super cool.

ps3. google love ipboard too.

"tried demo of vbuleltin as first. Omg. After 5 minutes i logged off as admin from this nightmare and jumped to xenforo."

I literally laughed at this lol. Glad you like IPB. I love IPB to. Been using it for a few years now.

Archived