Spanner

%7Boption%7D

File Name: Fortumo - Payment gateway

File Submitter: Spanner

File Submitted: 15 Jan 2013

File Category: Commerce

Author: Dawid Baruch (IPSBeyond.pl)

Opis: Bramka płatności dla IP.Nexus.
Description: Payment gateway for IP.Nexus.

Aktualizacja:
W celu zaktualizowania z wersji 1.0.0 należy wykonać zapytania:

DELETE FROM ibf_nexus_paymethods WHERE m_gateway IN ( SELECT g_id FROM ibf_nexus_gateways WHERE g_key='fortumo');
DELTE FROM ibf_nexus_gateways WHERE g_key='fortumo';

a następnie zainstalować od nowa bramkę. Update: To update from version 1.0.0 execute queries:

DELETE FROM ibf_nexus_paymethods WHERE m_gateway IN ( SELECT g_id FROM ibf_nexus_gateways WHERE g_key='fortumo');
DELTE FROM ibf_nexus_gateways WHERE g_key='fortumo';

and do new instalation.

here to download this file

I bought it today but can u make it more easy..for example my members donate with sms and was much better to select the country and automatcly to appear the Short Code,Price and Keyword

For example when u select the payment method>>> than select the country and than the code will appear for the specific country

Was much better and easy.

And in readme you have:

As report addres you should enter:

http://BOARD_URL/index.php?app=nexus&module=payments&section=receive&validate=fortumo&action=report
Yes,like that but still not approved from fortumo.

In 41 countryes not approved and i dont have on my board donation/lotteries/gambling like they say.

Im just selling vip packages,steam games trough nexus

----------------

Hello your service was not approved from our staff.
Give us more information about your service.

1.Http://yourdomain.com/sms.php
2.Report Adress
Etc

You can change this loging in to your account>>Settings,and resend the information for validating sms payment

Thats what always say.

this is report adress. You must talk to them.

Ok,will send them a email but after the new release of this app cause i need fortumo available for all countryes like i told you above.

Cause i dont want to create 71 payment packages in nexus for each country.

I will wait yo release the new version with the option to select country.

I`ve updated now the hook to latest version and still receiving the service error via SMS on the phone including Transaction on Hold message. Guess it is misunderstanding between hook and fortumo service because the Nexus shows 1 Items Requiring Attention Transactions On Hold in ACP even if manually aprove payment setting is disable.

post-359411-0-93167700-1359509843_thumb.

post-359411-0-18882000-1359509845_thumb.

My package is a monthly membership pointed to fortumo gateway, dont know what else should i check in order to make this work.

Hey Spanner

sorry to bring this up, just a little note

Getting daily this error message over and over again :
Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/home/myaccount/domains/mywebsite.com/public_html/forum/angel/applications_addon/ips/nexus/sources/gateways/fortumo.php:0) in /usr/home/myaccount/domains/mywebsite.com/public_html/forum/angel/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Do you know a solution for this please?

• 1 month later...

mark2012 did you solve this problem?

Hello Maxxius,

Dont know how but that error seems to be gone and now getting this one : MT: Thank you "phone number" for sending 473Payment Received//.ipb_table { table-layout: fixed; }.ipsLayout_content { width: 99.5%

Wandering if it`s from my old design i`m using to the latest version of IPB. However the payment system works perfect, no issues at all only the sms error :)

Archived