Sonya*

While using this community (not mine) I get the following page again and again

post-148644-0-84830100-1357990986_thumb.

Additionally the download speed of the community is low. I have looked for new skins yesterday and gave up as the images in IPS Marketplace were loaded very slow. It was just impossible to wait for loading of all screenshots.

Is there any issues with the community website?

This is not fun now. :cry: I have just purchased a skin and cannot download it due to very slow connection. I am going to purchase some other applications, but if I cannot load them it makes no sense.

Dear IPS, please, investigate and configure CloudFare properly. Thank you!

I have been reluctant to use Cloudflare, the same as with Ruby on Rails because too many websites that I visit use either or both and it seems their websites crash on a regular rotating basis. Either these platform are unstable or they are deliberately being targeted.

I have been reluctant to use Cloudflare, the same as with Ruby on Rails because too many websites that I visit use either or both and it seems their websites crash on a regular rotating basis. Either these platform are unstable or they are deliberately being targeted.

You do know that Ruby on Rails is nothing like Cloudflare? It's a way of running code written in Ruby as a web application. Twitter is a site that runs on RoR, for instance.

I don't think Cloudflare is the problem here. The reason that IPS activated Cloudflare in the first place was probably that they were being targeted by DDoS attacks that they could not cope with on their own. So the site would probably be down a lot more without it...

Archived