Table bbcode

Eudemon

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Eudemon,

I have the same issue as Cavawalker.

Uploaded sources. Imported all the XML's for the bbcode area. It shows the Table, Table Cell, table row, table header's.

Even your example table doesn't work. It just shows the bbcode.

Any suggestions?

• 5 months later...

I ran into a slight problem with this. I create a database to use the bbcode tables and ran into a peculiar problem. When I tried using the bbcode table in an IP.Content page with the bbcode features enabled, there's a block of blank white space that appears at the top of the page, it covers about 15 lines of actual blank white space. But, when I change the options to just use html, I'm able to use the bbcode table without the white space. I've tried a variety of methods but nothing works. At first, I thought it was a fluke as I tested it out on the forums via a posted message, and the same glitch appears. I'm wondering if there's a way around this?

ON another note, I've been looking for a way to display borders around each cell and I'm wondering if this is possible with your bbcode table? I know that it's possible with core html code but is this possible to create borders around the exterior table as well as each cell/column.

I ran into a slight problem with this. I create a database to use the bbcode tables and ran into a peculiar problem. When I tried using the bbcode table in an IP.Content page with the bbcode features enabled, there's a block of blank white space that appears at the top of the page, it covers about 15 lines of actual blank white space. But, when I change the options to just use html, I'm able to use the bbcode table without the white space. I've tried a variety of methods but nothing works. At first, I thought it was a fluke as I tested it out on the forums via a posted message, and the same glitch appears. I'm wondering if there's a way around this?

ON another note, I've been looking for a way to display borders around each cell and I'm wondering if this is possible with your bbcode table? I know that it's possible with core html code but is this possible to create borders around the exterior table as well as each cell/column.

i wont have time to take a look until exams are over

• 1 month later...

Hi

Can anyone give clear instructions on how to install ?

There is no import otions in tje look&feel -> Post content menu

Thanks.

Tried to go to the actual BBcode Management Page which is under "Post Content"? At the bottom of that page you'll see the import section.

I agree with keiichi morisato it'd be awesome if you added support for options so we could set atributes like rowspan, colspan, width, height etc.

Would be sorta done the same way as the quote system works now a days. It has 3-4 attribute options you can set and I bet the same way could be done with the table/tr/td/th in this bbcode!

So for TABLE you could have the ability to set width, height, border. For TD and TH you could have rowspan, colspan, width, height, align maybe style.

What do you think?

gfdgdf
gfd

[table]
[tr]
[th]Test[/th]
[th]Test[/th]
[th]Test[/th]
[th]Test[/th]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Test[/td]
[td]Test[/td]
[td]Test[/td]
[td]Test[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Test[/td]
[td]Test[/td]
[td]Test[/td]
[td]Test[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Test[/td]
[td]Test[/td]
[td]Test[/td]
[td]Test[/td]
[/tr][tr]
[td]Test[/td]
[td]Test[/td]
[td]Test[/td]
[td]Test[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Et voilà le tableau (je vais les skins)
Voici le code :
[table]
[tr]
[th]Test[/th]
[th]Test[/th]
[th]Test[/th]
[th]Test[/th]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Test[/td]
[td]Test[/td]
[td]Test[/td]
[td]Test[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Test[/td]
[td]Test[/td]
[td]Test[/td]
[td]Test[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Test[/td]
[td]Test[/td]
[td]Test[/td]
[td]Test[/td]
[/tr][tr]
[td]Test[/td]
[td]Test[/td]
[td]Test[/td]
[td]Test[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

• 2 months later...

I just installed this and have the same problem with lots of blank lines in front of the table.

If you remove the line breaks from the table source so that it's all on one line like this:

[table] [tr] [th]Test[/th] [th]Test[/th] [th]Test[/th] [th]Test[/th] [/tr] [tr] [td]Test[/td] [td]Test[/td] [td]Test[/td] [td]Test[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]Test[/td] [td]Test[/td] [td]Test[/td] [td]Test[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]Test[/td] [td]Test[/td] [td]Test[/td] [td]Test[/td] [/tr][tr] [td]Test[/td] [td]Test[/td] [td]Test[/td] [td]Test[/td] [/tr] [/table]

Then it works fine.