Community

So I went into the database itself, and cleared all the countries, cities, etc., so I could start from scratch by importing data that is relevant for my scenario. I got all of the data inputted but the dropdowns dont behave correctly. For instance, my only Country is USA, all of my 50 states were inputed via text file successfully, and I imported all the cities for the 3 states that I want. However, when I got to add a company, I select the dropdown on country, USA is there, then the state and citry dropdown box goes from full length to very small and shows nothing in the dropdown list. Is their a primary key or something that I purged out of the database that broke this?

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is very hard to really see and understand how this is layed out when you cannot understand the language. I am highly interested, however we do not plan on spending the money and investing into such

Hello, I have purchases from Russia and yes, Google maps support Russia, and yes you can translate this mod

Regarding which Google Maps API to use, I don't know... when I got my Google Maps API some years ago, there was only one API. So apparently something has changed. But here is some info on changing th

Posted Images

How about when we view the company profile, can we put anywhere the custom fields? For example this profile: http://www.devipb.spannerdev.pl/firma/10-invision-power/ I want that the Facebook, Skype and URL remain in the same position but I want the Phone, Owarte od, W dni, etc. under the main description. Can the template be customized to achieve this?

Yes and no. In template you can use foreach loop in different places, and if you can change it to make fields apart then you can :)

I also cannont add a company. I can't add it from the web forum, or in the ACP. There are no companies listed, and their is no button to add the company, and I have the permissions set to allow ADMIN permissions set to add company.

Did you set up in groups settings permission to add and set up amount of profiles which users in this group can add? Did you set up permission to the categories? Did you change something in skin?

Yes and no. In template you can use foreach loop in different places, and if you can change it to make fields apart then you can :smile:

Can you give a snippet of the template code that display those custom fields? :D

Or is there a unique identifier for each custom field so that I can make a template to display like this:

<div>
	Some Text Here
</div>
<div>
	Telephone #: {$Phone_Custom_Field}
</div>
<div>
	Couple of static text here lorem ipsum dolor
</div>
<div>
	Another Field: {$Another_Custom_Field}
	Field Again: {$Custom_Field_Again}
</div>

?

Can you give a snippet of the template code that display those custom fields? :D

Or is there a unique identifier for each custom field so that I can make a template to display like this:

<div>
	Some Text Here
</div>
<div>
	Telephone #: {$Phone_Custom_Field}
</div>
<div>
	Couple of static text here lorem ipsum dolor
</div>
<div>
	Another Field: {$Another_Custom_Field}
	Field Again: {$Custom_Field_Again}
</div>

?

something like that:

<if test="hasAdditionalFields:|:count( $item [ 'additionalFields' ] )">
                <foreach loop="additionalFieldsLoop:$item [ 'additionalFields' ] as $key => $value">
                    <li<if test="$key == ( count( $item [ 'additionalFields' ] ) -1 )"> class="last"</if>>
                        {$value[ 'field_display_format' ]}
                    </li>
                </foreach>
            </if>

Other question, when we view a company profile such as http://www.devipb.spannerdev.pl/firma/10-invision-power/, is it possible to still put the Categories and Countries in the sidebar just like in the main page?

in this version - no

• 1 month later...

Hello

I have the same error as xtech, on the overview big map no pins are showing up.

/On the small map, the pins are showing for the same user./

AFAIK, for Googlemaps API v3 there is no need for API key. Is it totally necessary to register one?

Thanks!

Could you give me address then I'll check

Spanner, please tell me what is the solution if you find one to solve the probem at my community.

Hello

I have the same error as xtech, on the overview big map no pins are showing up.

/On the small map, the pins are showing for the same user./

AFAIK, for Googlemaps API v3 there is no need for API key. Is it totally necessary to register one?

Thanks!

Fixed in 2.3.1

• 3 weeks later...

Button is showing when user can add (settings in group settings)

I allowed various groups, including Admin, Mods, and even Members, to add companies in the member settings, but the option is still not there. I'll send you a PM about this since I think this might be an isolated problem.

Maybe you are talking about a different "group settings" than I know of, what I set up were permissions at Members --> Manage Member Permissions --> Admin Forum Mask --> (SD) Company Directory.

All groups that I want to be able to add companies have the permissions to do so. I have also checked all of the categories and these groups also have permissions to add companies there. Is there some other setting somewhere else that I need to set? There is still no option showing to add a company when I go to the front end (there is also no option to add a company in Admin that I can see).