Community

I just created a page for a government office and posted the link for it on Facebook. For some reason, the Facebook logo is not appearing, nor is other info that usually does. It looks like this:

facebook-1.thumb.png.cde802a75b6bdced822

All that displays is the URL to the main page (it does go to the correct company page though).

When I have done this before, it looked like this:

facebook-2.thumb.png.f92c497b3b29dad4e58

Which is the way it is supposed to look. I haven't changed anything other than upgrading to the latest version of 3.x and uploading security updates.

Can you assist?

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is very hard to really see and understand how this is layed out when you cannot understand the language. I am highly interested, however we do not plan on spending the money and investing into such

Hello, I have purchases from Russia and yes, Google maps support Russia, and yes you can translate this mod

Regarding which Google Maps API to use, I don't know... when I got my Google Maps API some years ago, there was only one API. So apparently something has changed. But here is some info on changing th

Posted Images

Can you make the city optional?

I have a lot of ancient sites in Turkey to add, and a lot of them are not near cities. Currently a city is required, so I have to enter the name of some very small nearby town. And I will end up with a LOT of these small towns on the city list, known for nothing other than that they are near some ancient city.

The reason I mention this is because of this:

company-directory-no-city.thumb.png.610a

No City Asked For! :)

I was entering an ancient site, and the Company Directory didn't ask me for a city. So I added the ancient site in a province (state) without a city, and it worked fine.

Which was just what I wanted.

I later figured out that it was because I had no cities under Bursa province.

But as soon as I added the first city to Bursa province, I was then forced to choose that city.

Spanner, in the next upgrade, would you please make the city optional so we can add stuff which is somewhere in a province, but not in or near a city?

Edited by Bendensin
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Spanner, I had the opportunity to test the new version. However, I came across the following bug: 

I created a new category and assigned a custom field to this category. I am trying to add a new company through the frontend, but I see a blank page. 

Error: 

FastCGI: server "/var/run/php-fpm/php54/php-cgi" stderr: PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Class '\\IPS\\Helpers\\Form\\' not found in /sites/domain.com/www/system/CustomField/CustomField.php on line 682, referer: http://domain.com/companies/

-edit-

For the custom field: address

Edited by Martin1980
6 minutes ago, Martin1980 said:

Hi Spanner, I had the opportunity to test the new version. However, I came across the following bug: 

I created a new category and assigned a custom field to this category. I am trying to add a new company through the frontend, but I see a blank page. 

Error: 

FastCGI: server "/var/run/php-fpm/php54/php-cgi" stderr: PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Class '\\IPS\\Helpers\\Form\\' not found in /sites/domain.com/www/system/CustomField/CustomField.php on line 682, referer: http://domain.com/companies/

-edit-

For the custom field: address

This topic is not a support for new version.

New version is here: https://community.invisionpower.com/files/file/7756-sd-company-directory/ and this file will be have own support topic

• 5 months later...