Community

(SD) Company Directory

Author: Dawid Baruch (IPSBeyond.pl)

Opis:

Aplikacja ta jest katalogiem firm pozwalającym dodawać użytkownikom nieskończenie wiele firm do katalogu. Dodatkowo może do profilu dołączyć zdjęcia np. z wyglądem biura, lub sklepu. Wszystkie firmy umieszczane są na mapie Google’a, która także jest widoczna w profilu danej firmy. Katalog daje także możliwość obserwowania profili lub całych miast, dzięki czemu jeśli firma dokona zmianę lub zostanie dodana nowa firma dostaniemy taką informację na email i/lub prywatną wiadomość i/lub w postaci notyfikacji.

Aplikacja posiada także możliwość komentowania profilów oraz oceniania zarówno profilów jak i komentarzy. Profile oceniamy przy użyciu gwiazdek ale możemy także dodatkowo punktami reputacji.

Istnieje możliwość dodania wpisu sponsorowanego, który jest płatny. Do działania tej funkcjonalności niezbędny jest dodatek IP.Nexus.

Dodatkowa funkcjonalność:

• Możliwość definiowania własnych pół dla profili
  • Możliwość dodawania firm na całym świecie
  • Możliwość oceniania firm różnymi kryteriami oraz opiniowania

Aplikacja do poprawnego działania wymaga IonCube'a zainstalowanego na serwerze

Description:

This application allows to create company profiles. To profile you can upload images showing our shop, office etc. When we create profile we mark it on google maps. We can follow profile or town and then we receive notification when user makes changes.

Application allows to comment company profile and rate profile and comments. We can rate profile using stars and included to IP.Board reputation system.

We can add sponsored profile, payments use IP.Nexus.

Additional Functions:

• Custom profile fields
  • Custom opinion fields
  • Abbility to add company in all countries of the world
  • Abbility to rate company using company opinions

Błędy/Bugs: http://www.portal.ipsbeyond.pl/bugs.html/_/company-directory/

After upgrade to version 2.3.0 you must set up category permission

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/05/2013
  • Category
  • Discussion URL
    http://www.ipsbeyond.pl/firmy/
  • Support Info
    <p>topic, premium support in application</p>
  • Supported Versions
    IP.Board 3.3.x,IP.Board 3.4.x

Dear Spanner

Herewith I would like to thank you for your plugin; it is indeed greatly appreciated!

Currently I'm configuring the various options and have a few questions:

1. I would like to know whether it is possible to re-define the dropdowns for city and state rather as input fields (like for the street or postal code)? Pre-defining the entries for those two options is just way too much work.
  2. When selecting a country, the options for city and state disappear (see screenshot1.jpg and screenshot2.jpg). When entering the rest of the information for the company entry and hitting the "save" button at the end, the plugin thought an error pointing out, that city and state need to be entered.
  3. At the end of the entry form I've placed three packages. In the backend I defined the override local with: de_DE.utf8; unfortunately the currency is not being displayed (see screenshot3.jpg).

Kind regards

post-372455-0-13885300-1357406953_thumb.

post-372455-0-64649500-1357406964_thumb.

post-372455-0-63092700-1357406974_thumb.

Dear Spanner

Many thx for your prompt response.

1.) Can you pls let me know how an input field hooked to the corresponding db table can be added? Guess others might be interested too, since they might share the same opinion.

2.) Many thanks in advance.

3.) Doesn't make a difference unfortunately.

Kind regards

It is very hard to really see and understand how this is layed out when you cannot understand the language. I am highly interested, however we do not plan on spending the money and investing into such a new project when we cannot sufficiently understand and see how it may function. If you could create screenshots or a demo that is in english it would help greatly. Probably a good idea with english being the dominate language on these boards and for the IPB product.

Hi,

Very interested in this product - would like to see some more English screenshots to help me understand how things are set up - I checked the demo site, which does seem to indicate that it does what I want...

I have two questions:

1. Can I do a bulk import to this? I have a spreadsheet with 450 rows with most of the info I need - a bulk import would be excellent and save me a lot of time.

2. Can users submit ratings for companies?

Thanks...

Dear Spanner

Many thx for your prompt response.

1.) Can you pls let me know how an input field hooked to the corresponding db table can be added? Guess others might be interested too, since they might share the same opinion.

2.) Many thanks in advance.

3.) Doesn't make a difference unfortunately.

Kind regards

1. In DB app save only ID (states, cities and countries)

2. New file uploaded. Please download and replace with existing

3. Fixed

It is very hard to really see and understand how this is layed out when you cannot understand the language. I am highly interested, however we do not plan on spending the money and investing into such a new project when we cannot sufficiently understand and see how it may function. If you could create screenshots or a demo that is in english it would help greatly. Probably a good idea with english being the dominate language on these boards and for the IPB product.

Can you try in demo board? http://www.devipb.spannerdev.pl

Hi,

Very interested in this product - would like to see some more English screenshots to help me understand how things are set up - I checked the demo site, which does seem to indicate that it does what I want...

I have two questions:

1. Can I do a bulk import to this? I have a spreadsheet with 450 rows with most of the info I need - a bulk import would be excellent and save me a lot of time.

2. Can users submit ratings for companies?

Thanks...

1. I can create bulk imports form in acp but in next version

2. Yes, by star ratings and like system (on profile and comments). And in addition users can create company opinions with comment and other fields (you may create fileds like quality, support etc.)

Dear Spanner
Many thanks for the update. The issue with the currency is solved now, however the dropdowns are still disappearing.
Would you mind looking into this once more?
Kind regards

1. I can create bulk imports form in acp but in next version

2. Yes, by star ratings and like system (on profile and comments). And in addition users can create company opinions with comment and other fields (you may create fileds like quality, support etc.)

Excellent - what is the timeline for the next version?

And for number 2 - great news - thanks for the update!

Dear Spanner

Many thanks for the update. The issue with the currency is solved now, however the dropdowns are still disappearing.

Would you mind looking into this once more?

Kind regards

Dropdowns are disappearing because to country you don't add states and cities.

Excellent - what is the timeline for the next version?

And for number 2 - great news - thanks for the update!

I don't know now, because I have many ideas to add :)

Dropdowns are disappearing because to country you don't add states and cities.

Dear Spanner
Many thanks for your response. Although country, states and cities are added (this has already been added before) this effect is still occurring.
Kind regards

Dear Spanner
Many thanks for your response. As mentioned before we have entered states and cities for new added countries, however states and cities are disappearing as soon as the country has been selected.
Anyway, since we're spinning round regarding this plugin, we've decided to uninstall it.
Kind regards,

OK - I took the plunge, and bought this - because I think it could be a really good plug in - it is installed here:

http://www.shootclayforum.com/index.php?/firmy/kategoria/1-shooting-ground/

I have some questions now:

1. How can I change the menu name from 'katalog firm' to something English?

2. I have entered a company - and I can see it in the lefthand sidebar - but no listing - what could cause that?

3. How can I hide the 'latest companies' sidebar until I am happy with the listings? I have 400 companies to install I want to get the format right first.

4. I have put English counties in for England - but Polish cities keep coming up. Is there a way to remove the city relationship - it is not really required for my work.

I figure I can do a bulk import directly into the SQL database once I get a format I like for one company.

Feel free to contact me on email or Skype if you want to chat - I'm happy to help with ideas, debugging etc.

Hello,

1. This is public name of application. In ACP -> Applications & Modules you must edit this app and change public name

2. In default after adding, profile must be approved by moderator. In mod cp you can find tab with unapproved profiles

3. Turn off hook (SD33) Company Directory - Latest Companies

4. Run queries:

DELETE FROM ibf_sd_cd_cities WHERE state_id BETWEEN 1 AND 16;
DELETE FROM ibf_sd_cd_states WHERE country_id=1;

Thanks for your quick response!

1. Thanks - done

2. My MOD_CP says : There are no companies profiles currently awaiting approval

3. Thanks - done

4. Done - removed from PHP MY ADMIN

And I'll add a new one:

1. I want to change the word 'STATE' to 'COUNTY' (which is UK way of defining those areas) and the word 'STREET' to 'ADDRESS' - can that be done?

I have a lot of questions to the application.

1. Notification system / following company comments, ratings?

2. Implemented in search system?

3. The mobile skin looks "a bit messy" :smile: No button to get to the fulle version. Any plans to get it more accurate?

4. Sitemap support?

5. Where can I see how "sponsored profile" looks like?

6. How does rating system works? Integrated in opinions? Can you create a sample opinion to show how it looks%

No worries - have a great weekend.

fixed

I have a lot of questions to the application.

1. Notification system / following company comments, ratings?

2. Implemented in search system?

3. The mobile skin looks "a bit messy" :smile: No button to get to the fulle version. Any plans to get it more accurate?

4. Sitemap support?

5. Where can I see how "sponsored profile" looks like?

6. How does rating system works? Integrated in opinions? Can you create a sample opinion to show how it looks%

1. Yes

2. In next version

3. the same

4. the same

5. http://www.devipb.spannerdev.pl/firmy/ (SolutionDEVs is sponsored)

6. http://www.devipb.spannerdev.pl/firma/opinie/1-solutiondevs/ in next version I will add ranging based on these fields