Great Support

iozay

Hi there! :)

I recently got some odd licensing issue that resulted in some of my unassociated licenses lost due to a update to the licensing system. To my surprise the person that assisted me was Lindy(CEO). who quickly resolved the issue.

The way the issues had been resolved was above expectations, you don't expect the CEO to answer on your ticket. - Lindy even noticed some more lost licenses and restored them!

You don't expect a company to highlight additional issues and resolves them, especially as not highlighting them might result in more license sales. By highlighting it IPS has proven to me once again that they are willingly to take that "One' additional step for their costumers :)

You don't expect a company to highlight additional issues and resolves them, especially as not highlighting them might result in more license sales.

If anything, I think it's a bad move for a company to not be open/upfront with a client. Not only because it could lead to clients distrusting the company, but it just means more work later on. Why fix only four or five missing purchases if you see a dozen, when you can fix them all at one time and not have to spend more time on it in the future?

Those companies could learn a lot from the way IPS handles things. Professional grade products for a low cost, add in willing to bend to make someone happy... More companies need to be like that.

Besides, by going that extra step, if someone asks you for a reference of what to buy, chances are you'll be more than happy to recommend and even encourage someone to use IPS. Makes sense to me.

Archived