Shivana

sijad

Shivana

A style for 3.4.x & 3.3.X version. Designed by skinod.com.
also you can download logo Psd file. [*]Without any jQuery use, just ptototype [*]Tested on latest browsers [*]New design
What is the new hooks? [*]FontChooser: Allow to your user change style font (more info) [*]EasyMenu: Allow to you change primary nav items easily (more info) these hooks available for your all styles. thumbsup.png   term of use [*]you can't remove our copyright, if you wish do it contact us [*]you can't resell our products [*]you can't use this in more than one board

•  

•  

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/30/2012
  • Category
  • Discussion URL
  • Support Info
  • Supported Versions

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i have ipb 3.4.2 , skin worked fine, installation of fontchooser like a charm and while i tried to install easy menu i get that:

Warning: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in/home/popntorc/public_html/forum/admin/applications/core/modules_admin/applications/hooks.php(596) : eval()'d code on line 37

Warning: array_diff() [function.array-diff]: Argument #1 is not an array in/home/popntorc/public_html/forum/admin/applications/core/modules_admin/applications/hooks.php(596) : eval()'d code on line 37

and in front end i had error in line 40 and was off...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey mate, any chance of getting some different colour icon_newcontent.png and icon_quicknav.png icons? My user can't see them that well. I was thinking red or yellow. Would love your help with this :smile:

hi, download the attachment if you want any other color please ask it :) and if you want psd files i willl sent it for you

images.zip

Archived