FeelPost (sale just $6)

sijad

FeelPost (sale just $6)

with this application you can add a message with your post.

How to add a smile:
go to smile manager page in acp then click on add new smile, then fill smile title and select a image for it and click on add

How to add emoticon:
upload your images to your Smiles Images path (default is public/feelpost/smilies/) then go to smile manager and click reCache button.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I am happy to be your first customer ... but ... there are some things that need to be addressed.

1 --- The block with the emoticons needs to have a heading, otherwise it is confusing when people see it for the first time.

2 -- The STATS need to be ONLY for FEELS that are greater than ZERO. I have more than 15 emoticons set up and that's a lot of scrolling for people to get past them.

3 -- Adding examples is cumbersome and hard to find and use. The choices are poorly arranged for people to click on.

4 -- What is the purpose of the MESSAGE??? it doesn't seem to show up anywhere

5 -- Is there a reason you chose NOT to show the FEEL for each person?

I've saved the best for last.

A few monents after I switched on your Mod my board crashed.

Here is the log file.

It seems that there isn't a connection .. but I'm no SQL guy for sure ... It's just that I find the timing more than just coincidental.

Is there any way the crash could be connected?

Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2013 19:23:38 +0000
Error: 145 - Table './...../ibf_message_topics' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
IP Address: ***.***.***.*** - /inewiojfsfard/index.php?s=9e1ee019bb3712dd74d52d2f72688970&app=members&module=ajax&section=messenger&do=getInboxDropDown
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mySQL query error: SELECT mm.*,mt.*,msg.*,mem.members_display_name FROM ibf_message_topic_user_map mm LEFT JOIN ibf_message_topics mt ON ( mm.map_topic_id=mt.mt_id )
LEFT JOIN ibf_message_posts msg ON ( msg.msg_id=mt.mt_last_msg_id )
LEFT JOIN ibf_members mem ON ( mt.mt_to_member_id=mem.member_id ) WHERE mm.map_user_id=58472 AND mm.map_user_active=1 AND mm.map_folder_id='myconvo' ORDER BY mm.map_last_topic_reply DESC LIMIT 0,10

hi. thank you for bought

1 --- The block with the emoticons needs to have a heading, otherwise it is confusing when people see it for the first time.

yes of course in next version added.

2 -- The STATS need to be ONLY for FEELS that are greater than ZERO. I have more than 15 emoticons set up and that's a lot of scrolling for people to get past them.

ok, i add another option in next version for it :p

3 -- Adding examples is cumbersome and hard to find and use. The choices are poorly arranged for people to click on.

you have better idea?

4 -- What is the purpose of the MESSAGE??? it doesn't seem to show up anywhere

show feel of the post to posters

---

i'm sure that this sql error don't mine. why? because i just use with topics & posts table and message_topics is for PM, and FP don't load Around.

Archived