Download: Unique v1.0.1 UPDATE

OsmanK

%7Boption%7D

File Name: Unique v1.0.1 UPDATE
File Submitter: WebForumSkins
File Submitted: 22 Dec 2012
File Category: Professional Skins

Christmas Eve a beautiful interface, attractive skin tones and charming with simple structure

Ideal for those who want a lively vibrant skin header field can be customized to create your own visual structure

What is included in the latest version? This skin is designed for 3.4.1 Compatibility Skin Internet Expolorer , Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Opera, Compatible with all major browsers including. Included in the download:

[*]IP.Board v3.4.1 [*]IP.Nexus v1.5.6 [*]IP.Downloads v2.5.2 [*]IP.Gallery v5.0.3 [*]IP.Blog v2.6.1 [*]IP.Shoutbox v1.4.0

PSD and Fonts Comes with installation instructions

can get out of here

Copyright Copyright removal or branding free can be purchased for an additional 15 dollar. If interested, you are free to send me a message for futher instructions. Any issues or improvements regarding this design, feel free to send me a message. Thank you. Ahmet Click here to download this file

Hi,

I bought the skin, i install it on my IPB 3.4.0, but for some reason when i select the Unique skin on the front page it only display a blank page with this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method class_localization::changeLanguageUrl() in /home/ddddd/public_html/mydomain/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_global.php on line 516

Any advise,

Thanks

Hello

I do not know what it was
but I have the skin installed
Settings changed in acp
went back to board and take the skin to select
but nothing happens
blank board I got to see
have the same skin so again removed in acp

what now

I bought today the skin

gerard

Hi,

I bought the skin, i install it on my IPB 3.4.0, but for some reason when i select the Unique skin on the front page it only display a blank page with this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method class_localization::changeLanguageUrl() in /home/ddddd/public_html/mydomain/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_global.php on line 516

Any advise,

Thanks

Send a private message with your site address

will be subject to a review by

Hello

I do not know what it was
but I have the skin installed
Settings changed in acp
went back to board and take the skin to select
but nothing happens
blank board I got to see
have the same skin so again removed in acp

what now

I bought today the skin

gerard

problems are solved

screenshot:

post-372541-0-93218700-1356547222_thumb.

Archived