IPB Support Forums keep Crashing?

Powerboat

Unfortunately i had no idea that we shouldn't open threads on multiple tabs and i doubt 99% of the customers are in similar boat with me. If IPB community require specific methods to follow on these days , i suggest you to inform us via e-mail.

+1 for being more open about what is going on.

I finally opened a support ticket after not being able to access the forums (which the forums don't really matter to me... the documentation area does.) Seems to be better now. It was at the point of the first load wouldn't even happen - so using multiple tabs was not to blame.

We too are displeased with the mitigation and seeking out another solution.

I would be curious to see what your eventual solution is for this, if you don't mind sharing (even if privately with an NDA). We've had a few small DoS attacks this year, but nothing major (at least this past year.) Would be good to know what solution to stay away from / which one works.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Things should be in good working order now,

Thank you for your patience and we're sorry for any access troubles, as with the others topics on this I'm going to close this up, if needed please let us know via a ticket if you need any assistance with access issues.

Archived