Confused about the support

Jozko Pucik

Hi I bought a hosting package yesterday and really a bit confused about the support

I have been thinking I did pretty well and did not buy whole forum :-(

When they have a so pure support on hosting package I can not imagine how support is on software :-)

Ok good luck for them

Hi I bought a hosting package yesterday and really a bit confused about the support

What are you confused about? They won't run the community for you and they won't moderate it, etc. They will simply make sure it runs as it should. Getting it to be a successful community is up to you.

I have been thinking I did pretty well and did not buy whole forum :-(

When they have a so pure support on hosting package I can not imagine how support is on software :-)

Ok good luck for them

Can't see how confusing support is !! If you have error eg MySQL that covered with your support if need upgrade your forum covered but if need to have forum looked after not covered.

Your hosting package will include Zend files of the IP.Board and Apps if not wrong and its hosted on IPS server what more is needed !

I do not care if is working but of course is not :-( I am not able to add email adress admin@ bla bla bla but no body has answered why or some like that

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuport that was what I speaking about

Just was writing what I am feeling :-( if you fell something different or you are very satisfied against me then good for you

I do not care if is working but of course is not :-( I am not able to add email adress admin@ bla bla bla but no body has answered why or some like that

What do you mean by this?

Perhaps if you explained the issue you are having, we could help you. Keep in mind that support has to deal with a lot of tickets and they tend to be quick on handling things but it can still take more than just a few minutes.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuport that was what I speaking about

Just was writing what I am feeling :-( if you fell something different or you are very satisfied against me then good for you

Does your package come with email ! reason ask that because long time ago had plan with IPS to find out log into cpanel normal there link in Client centre it not its your domain.com/cpanel in there see email accounts as header on the left hand side it will display the amount your allowed if any.

• Management

I'm sorry for your confusion and frustration. As noted in your ticket, we are not a traditional web hosting company and thus do not provide full e-mail services. You can, however, add a forwarder to send admin@ to an alternate e-mail address.

hello many thanks I sent you email many hours ago :-( about I am not able to login in the admin area

have no idea what pass or login name would be used :-)

Please could you have a look and let me know

Do you mean the admin area of your community, or the client area on the IPS front end? If your community, just submit a ticket (flag it as critical) and mention the problem you are having. If you can't get into the client area, send an email to billing@invisionpower.com and they can take care of it for you.

should have gotten an email with client area login info if it was fully processed.

thought thats the way it works at least, been so long since I did it I forget LOL

disregard I got client area and control panel mixed up, sorry.

if a mod sees this and deleted it may void confusion caused by my misreading it.

Archived