Download: White Christmas 3.4

IBTheme

%7Boption%7D

File Name: White Christmas 3.4

File Submitter: IBSkin

File Submitted: 10 Dec 2012

File Category: Seasonal Skins

White Christmas 3.4.0 is a beautiful holiday skin christmas joy & winter wonderland snow in gradients of blue and white.
This skin contains MANY customizations & is packaged with all the fonts & psd files needed for custom editing.

Works with the LATEST VERSION of ALL of these applications:

• IP.Board
  • IP.Nexus
  • IP.Content
  • IP.Downloads
  • IP.Gallery
  • IP.Blog
  • IP.Calendar
  • IP.Chat
  • IP.Shoutbox
  • IP.Tracker
  • IBProArcade

Included in the download:
  • All fonts used throughout the skin
  • logo.psd
  • team-icon.psd
  • Installation instructions (document and video)
  • IBSkin copyright and license agreement

Click here to download this file

• 2 weeks later...

Bought (actually, it was another admin on my board: SOS Invision, Airton Zanetti) and use this skin on my board and came to my attention today that you are promoting yourself at the expense of your clients!

SOS-1356684083-U1.png

That's the image you provided when someone posts a link of my board on Facebook! You could use the already known INVISION POWER BOARD with your fonts, images, etc.

Yeah, I know the image can be changed and it was... I just don't think it's right! :no:

• 10 months later...

Sherri,

I'm having an issue installing the skin (3.4.5). I followed the directions in your video and the skin set installed fine but after trying to import the image set, I'm getting an error saying "Import failed: nothing to import".

I thought maybe the images file was corrupt so I re-downloaded the whole skin again with the same result. I love your skins and followed the same procedure with Cambridge but am stuck here, please help.

EDIT: Sorry, didn't see the readme file about image xml files over 2mb in size before typing this lol.

http://www.ibskin.com/forums/topic/4711-ibskin-346-skin-upgrade-schedule/

Text alignment is an old bug so are you sure you downloaded and installed the right version? I'll try a test installation but in the meantime I'd suggest going to ibskin.com and opening an account and then submitting a support ticket there. You should include a URL/username/password to your ACP's Look&Feel.

There is little difference between 3.4.5 and 3.4.6 so the skins should work normally.

If you mean a signature seperator to my knowledge there has never been one in this skin but if you require one then put that in your ticket also.

On edit:

Test installation done with 3.4.5 version of skin and alignment is correct

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello. :smile:

I sent her a PM on her website but it's not been read so far...

Support won't be given via PM AFAIK. I can help if you're prepared to open an account at ibskin.com and forward any Paypal emails regarding this purchase to support(at)ibskin.com(also tell me the display name of your account). We were informed of the death of Sherri's brother on Thanksgiving so I've no idea if she has had time to upload the files here.

Hello !

I have a few questions :

1/ Does someone know how to use the White Christmas admin and moderators images ? Where should I upload these images to have them being used ? (so far, it is still using the standard member icons)

2/ How do I remove the white rectangles surrounding each sub-category name ?

post-16027-0-88367900-1387519387_thumb.j

3/ Where do I translate "New posts", "No new posts" and "Redirect link" in the Forum Icon Legend section ?

4/ The quick reply box is still grey. Which value should I modifiy to give it a light blue color ?

post-16027-0-44773200-1387520420_thumb.j

5/ Same question for the downloads section :

post-16027-0-59200300-1387520689_thumb.j

6/ There are missing icons iin the blogs, for the pinned blogs :

post-16027-0-31864400-1387520767_thumb.j

7/ How can I fix this alignment problem ?

post-16027-0-90242000-1387522329_thumb.j

Thank you ! :smile:

Hello !

I have a few questions :

1/ Does someone know how to use the White Christmas admin and moderators images ? Where should I upload these images to have them being used ? (so far, it is still using the standard member icons)

I going take guess you mean the Team Icons ? if that correct you need change the settings in groups.

2/ How do I remove the white rectangles surrounding each sub-category name ?

attachicon.gifsub-categories.jpg

3/ Where do I translate "New posts", "No new posts" and "Redirect link" in the Forum Icon Legend section ?

This would been done if not wrong via languish pack might wrong

4/ The quick reply box is still grey. Which value should I modifiy to give it a light blue color ?

attachicon.gifquick-answer.jpg

not sure why grey as very sure different on ibskin site !

5/ Same question for the downloads section :

attachicon.gifdownloads.jpg

6/ There are missing icons iin the blogs, for the pinned blogs :

attachicon.gifblogs.jpg

7/ How can I fix this alignment problem ?

attachicon.gifalignment.jpg

Thank you ! :smile:

This would been done if not wrong via languish pack might wrong!

I didn't find the words in the language files, but I found the solution : to translate "New posts" etc. you need to edit "boardIndexTemplate" in "Templates/Board Index".

I going take guess you mean the Team Icons ? if that correct you need change the settings in groups.

Changing this in groups : does it mean that doing it this way, the team icons will be those of White Christmas for all other skins ?

not sure why grey as very sure different on ibskin site !

It is grey on their site too, is it not ? Here is a screen shot :

post-16027-0-08315700-1387547664_thumb.j

There are some parts which are grey : the quick reply box, the adds section and the central part of the downloads section. Example for the downloads section :

post-16027-0-87290500-1387547710_thumb.j

What about the missing icons ? They are missing in the blogs and in the forums too :

post-16027-0-66038300-1387547912_thumb.j

It seems like they appear only if you posted in the topic.

I also would like to fix the text alignment problem...

Thank you for your help. :smile:

What about the missing icons ? They are missing in the blogs and in the forums too

What missing icons? Have you looked at that page in the IP.Board skin? I don't see any difference in icons between the two.

You'd probably be better posting this at ibskin seeing as you are a customer with an account over there.

Archived