1. Goto (Admin CP/ACP)
2. Click (Look & Feel)
3. Click (Import Skin)
4. Chose Files and Click Import Skin set

Demo: http://ickplace.com
----------------
Preview
----------------

%7Boption%7Dis06w.png' alt='' class='ipsImage' width" alt="" class="ipsImage" width="1000" height="560">
%7Boption%7DKgIEt.png' alt='' class='ipsImage' width" alt="" class="ipsImage" width="1000" height="68">

%7Boption%7DwI2T6.png' alt='' class='ipsImage' width" alt="" class="ipsImage" width="1000" height="470">

%7Boption%7D6bpvo.png' alt='' class='ipsImage' width" alt="" class="ipsImage" width="1000" height="497">
%7Boption%7DlbzF9.png' alt='' class='ipsImage' width" alt="" class="ipsImage" width="1000" height="455">

Quick update for Purchased Clients:

Due to MineCraftForum copyright complaint, I can not make it look like Their Skin, But i will make changes to improve this skin.

here to download this file

• 3 months later...

I have noticed this and so have several other members from my forum. If you idle on a page for a certain amount of time then ALL links on the page become inactive and you are unable to click anything what-so-ever without first refreshing the page. This is annoying because if members type something and it takes them time to type it they can not click the submit button as it because inactive and clicking it does absolutely nothing. The only way to submit is to copy your text, refresh the page, paste the content and click submit. This is very annoying and when I have used IPB in the past I have never run into this problem.

Here is what some of my users are saying:

I dont know if its just me, but on this forum, if I do not click on any link for over about 30 seconds i have to refresh the page. By links i mean anything that would take me to forums, members, live map, ect. and also includes my notifications and messages, pretty much any button on this website that would take me to a different page or requires a pop up. This is a problem when i try to post anything, when reading and wanting to reply to posts, and is also causing the LiveMap to not keep updating automatically I only experience this problem on this website but if im the only one please let me know because it could be an issue with some of my settings as well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Christopher

I have noticed this and so have several other members from my forum. If you idle on a page for a certain amount of time then ALL links on the page become inactive and you are unable to click anything what-so-ever without first refreshing the page. This is annoying because if members type something and it takes them time to type it they can not click the submit button as it because inactive and clicking it does absolutely nothing. The only way to submit is to copy your text, refresh the page, paste the content and click submit. This is very annoying and when I have used IPB in the past I have never run into this problem.

Here is what some of my users are saying:

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Christopher

Hmm, That is interesting.

It doesn't have this kind of problem on my demo site: ickplace.com

Are you using "Google Chrom?

• 8 months later...

Archived