Duplicate Members Logger

PrinceOfAbyss

Hmmm...I thought it was working -- but it wasn't catching anything. I recached the template. And now I have these...

[27-Jun-2013 10:55:36 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function duplicatesLoadMovie() on a non-object in ..../public_html/hooks/duplicatesLoadMovie_79bfdd4cc2972611a42206bab786297a.php on line 75

[27-Jun-2013 10:55:43 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function duplicatesLoadMovie() on a non-object in /home/wcforums/public_html/hooks/duplicatesLoadMovie_79bfdd4cc2972611a42206bab786297a.php on line 75

I looked in the hooks -- and there's no file named LoadMovie_79 e4tc however

there's a file there but it's showing as _b60129f8..... a long file.

Hi there.

Can you give me a temp account with ACP access? Your skin template bit was not imported for some reason (or the hook point does not exist in your skin - ie, if it's a chopped/custom one).

Problem solved -- installed the pdo PHP extensions

This had nothing to do with that extension anyway.

Like I suspected, the whole skin_dml group was not imported.

I rebuilt the templates of the app under template tools, and everything is fine now.

Ah, just to update the topic, the issue the other guy mentioned about the app expanding the forum page, it had to do with his forum being set to RTL, so a small change needed to be made in the template bit.

In the next minor release this will be automatically detected. :)

• 2 weeks later...

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Well done, works like a charm and well worth it's cost. If the duplicate warnings page(s) where it lists the grouped accounts could always float the newest warnings to the top that would be a nice addition. Keep up the great work.

Great Mod! Been using it for some time and have successfully put a stop to many trouble makers using duplicate accounts.

Something that would be great to see in a future version is the addition of a "Matched Duplicate accounts" section in the ACP member tab. Currently it lists the machine ID's for that member - a great extension would be to also list the other accounts using that machine ID.

What I've found is that with a list of nearly 500 matched duplicates browsing through the pages to see if a particular member has any duplicates can be tedious and time consuming.

If there was a quick way to search for or check on a particular member it would be a very helpful addition. One I'd happily pay extra for.

I assume I'm the only one with this problem since no one else has reported anything, but.. do you know what would cause this?

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) /index.php?app=duplicates&module=ajax&section=process&do=append&md5check=1e6bbb97f80dadc039e8b3defef82a24

The page actually does return a 404 in the forum. /index.php?app=duplicates still seems to load, but it seems like the ajax module doesn't exist. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing the app multiple times, recaching everything, but nothing seems to fix it. This started happening after the latest upgrade.

I didn't want to bother you over it, was just curious if anything in specific that would cause it came to mind for you.

I'll try and fiddle with it some more to ensure that I didn't carelessly break something, and if I can't figure it out, I'll probably message you.

Otherwise, it's not a big deal. Thanks for the quick response though

I help run a forum that has been using this app for a while now. We have a group of Super Moderators that have limited access to the Admin CP. They do have access to the Duplicate members logger and have access to ban members, etc. However, if one of them tries to use the ban button on a member in the Duplicate members logger, they get a "System Error

[#1004] You do not have permission to access this page" . I'm not sure what other permission to give them. There are no permissions listed for the Duplicate members logger other than just access to the application and its two modules. Any ideas? A few screenshots attached.

post-113205-0-33478700-1374460356_thumb.

post-113205-0-65754100-1374460376_thumb.

post-113205-0-52651800-1374460385_thumb.

Oops, I must have missed your original question dmonk09.

I bet you don't have the correct hook point in your skin (most probably a chopped custom one) and the flash object is not loading.

I can take a look and fix that for you if you provide me with an ACP account to your forum.

PM Sent thank you

2 questions:

1. today, when i'm trying to look duplicates:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 24 bytes) in /home*****/domains/*****/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/other/duplicates/sources/functions.php on line 85

2. Results (Magane duplicates) are sorted according to what criteria?

• 3 weeks later...

My site uses SSL login and I've been getting reports there are issues. I've have IPS take a look and it's concluded the reason is because not all the content on the login pages is secure, one of them happens to be the file in this mod. I would like to change the reference to the file from the http://path/file.name version to the https://path/file.name so all content on the ssl login is secure. Can you tell me where and what needs to be changed to accomplish this for this mod?

Thank you.

Hallo,

I'm being faced with the some error messages after enabling the hooks Duplicates Fraud Access Alert and Duplicates Fraud Registration Alert (both v3.0.4 ).

The messages can be found below.

Do you have any ideas how to solve this?

Regards

Michael

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /homepages/16/d410432733/htdocs/public_html/test/hooks/duplicatesFraudRegistrationAlert_397e7a96174c1e99bcfeb26874a0c94d.php on line 77

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/16/d410432733/htdocs/public_html/test/hooks/duplicatesFraudRegistrationAlert_397e7a96174c1e99bcfeb26874a0c94d.php:77) in /homepages/16/d410432733/htdocs/public_html/test/31cadmin_x329yc_44/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/16/d410432733/htdocs/public_html/test/hooks/duplicatesFraudRegistrationAlert_397e7a96174c1e99bcfeb26874a0c94d.php:77) in /homepages/16/d410432733/htdocs/public_html/test/31cadmin_x329yc_44/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/16/d410432733/htdocs/public_html/test/hooks/duplicatesFraudRegistrationAlert_397e7a96174c1e99bcfeb26874a0c94d.php:77) in /homepages/16/d410432733/htdocs/public_html/test/31cadmin_x329yc_44/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/16/d410432733/htdocs/public_html/test/hooks/duplicatesFraudRegistrationAlert_397e7a96174c1e99bcfeb26874a0c94d.php:77) in /homepages/16/d410432733/htdocs/public_html/test/31cadmin_x329yc_44/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/16/d410432733/htdocs/public_html/test/hooks/duplicatesFraudRegistrationAlert_397e7a96174c1e99bcfeb26874a0c94d.php:77) in /homepages/16/d410432733/htdocs/public_html/test/31cadmin_x329yc_44/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141

Is the plugin working? I had a registration today from a Turkish IP address despite Turkey being blocked from registering. It shows up as an unknown location when hovering over the ACP yet checking the IP at any IP address lookup tool shows it as Turkey.

Update: When I hover my cursor over IP's in the member list in the ACP about 2/3 of them are coming up with unknown location. It seems to be only detecting US and UK IP's currently.

• 1 month later...

i have been using this for some time now and is proving to be very useful

one improvement i would like to request if possible is an easier way to view Fraud Access Attempts alerts/notices

when i am alerted of a Fraud Access Attempt i go to the duplicates management option but as i have many pages of duplicated groups

i have to go through each page looking for the latest fraud access attempt.

is there any way for example,

click on the Fraud Access Attempts notification and be taken to the member or member group who have triggered the notification.

or have the list of duplicates sorted latest at the top ?

thank you

i have been using this for some time now and is proving to be very useful

one improvement i would like to request if possible is an easier way to view Fraud Access Attempts alerts/notices

when i am alerted of a Fraud Access Attempt i go to the duplicates management option but as i have many pages of duplicated groups

i have to go through each page looking for the latest fraud access attempt.

is there any way for example,

click on the Fraud Access Attempts notification and be taken to the member or member group who have triggered the notification.

or have the list of duplicates sorted latest at the top ?

thank you

Good suggestion. I agree.

• 2 weeks later...