Links preview (mShots)

sijad

hooks/dp3_fi_boardsClassActionOverloader_60d891e05fd575a895521f15669f7b00.php on line 17

This hook doesn't belong to IP.Board and you are using DawPi's mod, please give us more information so we can sort this problem with that modification.

Like i said, tried installing it 3 times and every time in gave me this error for some reason the install file overwrote something in that file and I had to grab it from my backups, im not saying its bad, maybe just has a bug with 3.3.4 installs... and yes i did use the hook unistaller every time and still had the error....

I love the idea and would love to use but I cant :sad:

these topics are to report problems and thats what i did !!!! maybe its a compatibily issue that needs to be worked out....

This file " dp3_fi_boardsClassActionOverloader_60d891e05fd575a895521f15669f7b00.php " DP3 is codename of DawPi hooks if you give me header of that file and error log we can look into this problem.

Open that hook and paste the information of the file like this

//-----------------------------------------------
// (DP32) Token of Death
// Library Overload
// Author: DawPi
// Site: http://www.ipslink.pl
// Written on: 20 / 02 / 2010
// Updated on: 14 / 10 / 2010
// Copyright © 2010 DawPi
// All Rights Reserved

and for error log go to your /cache folder

I love the idea of the previews :smile:

I'm using this on 3.3.4 with no problems except that I find it very slow at loading the previews the first time you hover over a link, at least 15 seconds and sometimes I sit there for a whole minute and it's still not loaded so I give up. I'm on a fast fibre optic broadband so I'd have expected it to be faster than for those who aren't on fibre optic? Subsequent hovering over that same link then loads the preview instantly, I guess as it's then in a cache?

I've also got two of DawPi's hooks, (DP32 Topic Readers) and (DP33) New Content Counter. No apparent conflicts with either of them.

I also have Global Messages and was using it with a link to a topic, and Links Preview tried to preview it which I'd have preferred if it didn't as it's an internal link.

I love the idea of the previews :smile:

I'm using this on 3.3.4 with no problems except that I find it very slow at loading the previews the first time you hover over a link, at least 15 seconds and sometimes I sit there for a whole minute and it's still not loaded so I give up. I'm on a fast fibre optic broadband so I'd have expected it to be faster than for those who aren't on fibre optic? Subsequent hovering over that same link then loads the preview instantly, I guess as it's then in a cache?

I've also got two of DawPi's hooks, (DP32 Topic Readers) and (DP33) New Content Counter. No apparent conflicts with either of them.

I also have Global Messages and was using it with a link to a topic, and Links Preview tried to preview it which I'd have preferred if it didn't as it's an internal link.

i create this app of jQuery source and change it for prototype. if i see a better sources, change it to these.

---

for internal links i test this and worked. but i will test this again

doesn't work for me for some reason

is it because i use a skin?

no it runs errors and needs more testing on the install/uninstall end of it and will generate errors on some boards and not others.... ALWAYS BACKUP first !!! I tried to repost as broken but was told all is good, now others are having the same issues I had, cant say i didnt warn you guys...

no it runs errors and needs more testing on the install/uninstall end of it and will generate errors on some boards and not others.... ALWAYS BACKUP first !!! I tried to repost as broken but was told all is good, now others are having the same issues I had, cant say i didnt warn you guys...

not really true.

I have a fresh 3.3.4 and 3.4 with no mods on that itworks on.

I have a heavy modded board it has issue with due to another mod.

its not the fault of this mod that another addon mod has issues.

not really true.

I have a fresh 3.3.4 and 3.4 with no mods on that itworks on.

I have a heavy modded board it has issue with due to another mod.

its not the fault of this mod that another addon mod has issues.

I actually love the idea and would like to give it a try, but even after uninstalling it is still conflicting with other mods and running an error... the fact that the problem exist even after uninstalling says that this mod is indeed causing the fault and not uninstalling itself properly so in turn I believe it is this MOD that has the problem and needs more testing....

I actually love the idea and would like to give it a try, but even after uninstalling it is still conflicting with other mods and running an error... the fact that the problem exist even after uninstalling says that this mod is indeed causing the fault and not uninstalling itself properly so in turn I believe it is this MOD that has the problem and needs more testing....

i am sure, this problem not for me, pls attention to this, that i can't change install and uninstall code. (i can do this with Custom Script but i don't add any Custom Script).

and i don't change any thing in another hooks files