[HQ] Awards

InvisionHQ

Anybody know of a way to display awards in blocks rather than columns?

I'd also be ineterested in finding out if we can't figure a way out to separate the way things are displayed in the profile. I.E achievements not displaying in the same format or place as the users awards. There must be some if clause we can throw in to accomplish that.

EDIT: Figured out how to list em in blocks, working on cleaning it up, still looking for a way to separate awards from different categories though.post-286183-0-25442600-1354774473_thumb.

Hi InvisionHQ,

I have anable this Hook: (JAPAB) JLogica Awards Post Achievement Badges

but I do not see the numbers of Awards under the profile of each user.
What else should I set?

I have anable this Hook: (JAPAB) JLogica Awards Post Achievement Badges

but I do not see the numbers of Awards under the profile of each user.
What else should I set?

Version: 3.0.21 (Build 375)

Paid?: I downloaded the app when JLogica had made the download does not pay.
I hope to receive support.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm the new owner of this app. Please report bugs or suggestions in this topic.

thx

So if you are a new owner of this app. why do we have to pay again for the same app?

I have already purchase this files from jlogica and now i have to pay it again?

Where are our client rights?

If i create a app. and after 300 sells i delete my files and my brother will re-uploaded the same file just asking for another price, that's mean i have to pay again for the same files just because it has been uploaded under another name?

Like already told you i have paid for this file, just under another name:

Jlogica Award

10/18/2012 Web Accept Payment Sent : JLogica USD -14.95 0.00 -14.95

I don't care who got the rights or who is the owner but i need the latests app. version.

For more information, i will please a IPS Moderator to give a PM.

Thank you.

So if you are a new owner of this app. why do we have to pay again for the same app?

Who said that?

Honestly you should be more calm and most importantly more polite, especially when someone tries to help for "problems" outside its competence. Purchase outside of the official marketplace is not my responsibility and if I have no way to track purchases, anyone could come up with a request like yours.

This does not mean that I don't want to find a solution.

Who said that?

Honestly you should be more calm and most importantly more polite, especially when someone tries to help for "problems" outside its competence. Purchase outside of the official marketplace is not my responsibility and if I have no way to track purchases, anyone could come up with a request like yours.

This does not mean that I don't want to find a solution.

To be calm equals with no care from you (1st time i was very calm and polite but you just ignored me)

polite? You just ignore my private messages ... by ignoring me we can't call a tries to help for "problems"

When you get your rights on this app. you should know that jlogica already sell his app. on market.

About telling me that i have to pay again is not a solution for me, is a solution for you.

Don't drop this things like "anyone could come up with a request like yours" because nobody comes to you with this request. :smile:

I have spent like many other clients on IPS hundred of dollars. If you got an update and you request a payment its ok, but i will not pay again for the same file that i already own.

When you have taken rights over this app. you have taken his problems or clients to. If you wish i will send PDF file or screenshots with payment on paypal for this app.

Next time, please look from a client (buyer) side not a developer (seller) side.

You don't have to request polite because you will get it if you give polite to :smile:

Still waiting for download access.

------------------------------------------

Tell me if i upload a file on IPS Market, i sell it for 20$ and after 2 months i got over 2000 sales, i delete my files.

After a short time of 2 weeks i make a new ID and i re-upload the same file that under a new nickname and filename for 40$ what oldest clients will do?

I just say that i have taken my rights and don't care anymore?

In our case i don't look after 17$ but i care that i have already pay 15$ for this file.

------------------------------------------

Take this ss:

post-193549-0-12633500-1356730377_thumb. post-193549-0-49902300-1356730378_thumb.

Tell me if i upload a file on IPS Market, i sell it for 20$ and after 2 months i got over 2000 sales, i delete my files.

After a short time of 2 weeks i make a new ID and i re-upload the same file that under a new nickname and filename for 40$ what oldest clients will do?

New owner, not a new ID... jloc and InvisionHQ are two different people, so yea... that be wrong, and InvisionHQ was rather polite given the circumstances that he has taken over a product... imagine the headache's that go with that... really... :smile:

We understand this is a unique situation here, however nobody is forcing anyone to purchase or use this app, if you do it's by your own choice, if you purchased it from the old author, you should have received the files at that time for what you purchased, if you want to support the new owner, that is your choice. However it's a choice you have to make and nobody is forcing anyone to use it or any mod for that matter.

If there are any issues with this please submit a ticket to accounts and billing and we can look into your issue, however please keep the bickering out of the support topic.

Thank you

New owner, not a new ID... jloc and InvisionHQ are two different people, so yea... that be wrong, and InvisionHQ was rather polite given the circumstances that he has taken over a product... imagine the headache's that go with that... really... :smile:

I think there will be more developers that will start to scam, its a 'black hole' on IPS security. Nobody will can track a pay if file owner has been changed :smile: trust me, i know what i'm talk in here.

So the IPS trust level will go down slowly and that is sad.

I will not post anymore in this support topic, but i warn all clients that want to purchase a file. Care out what you buy because tomorrow you will have to pay again. :smile:

Conclusion:

Seller(developer)>IPS (intermediar)>Buyer(client of IPB)

A seller is selling under some terms (even if we wish to buy he got his rights so we cant do nothing)

IPS its just an intermediate that takes only financial part so they don't care about you, anyway IPS should give us like clients some guarantee not only words.

(even a developr will 'sell his rights' on every update you will have to pay for a new file, cool)

Buyer is the final client that got a file under seller terms so if he do some updates you have to listen him and ips will not come in this discuss because rights are rights.

Anyway if you see something that you want to buy, don't do it because nobody will give you a help (you are not force to buy, lol)

Thank you IPS community for this 'help' and sorry for my offtopic (even is ontopic). My last post.

Problems has been solved.

Support q:

How do i activate auto award ? I've enable auto awarding hook , added a award and hook into auto award, after uploading a file on ip downloads still the system dont ginving me that award.

I will test how much need to fix this problem and help other persons that got the same problem.