File name: [HQ] Awards
Submitter: InvisionHQ
Submitted: 10/30/2012
Category: User and Social Engagement
Demo : http://ipb.bbcode.it/
Discussion URL :
Supported Versions: IP.Board 3.3.x,IP.Board 3.4.x
Support Info : Support Topic / PM

Awards allows forum administrators to reward their members with awards in honour of their special accomplishments. To know all of the features Awards has to offer, read below.

Features List (** Full Version Only)

[*]Awards Listings Page

[*]AJAX Powered "View Awarded" on listings page

[*]Topic-Post View [*]Profile-Tab view

[*]Ability to temporarily or permanently remove awards from members

[*]Add notes when you award members

[*]Categories

[*]Bulk Awarding

[*]Public Awarding **

[*]Signature View

[*]Badge Awarding **

[*]Auto Awarding **

[*]Achievement System **

[*]MultiAwards **

[*]User Notification thread_new.png

You need to run the upgrader for v2.2.4 & v3.0.0
The change to avoid collision between the other award system and this one needs directory changes.

Limited_Edition_Donator_(Pink_&_Purple).  This app support animated gif

thx to jlogica to resume this app

View File

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm working on IPB4 version.  soon some screenshots.

Contempt? Come on. I get that people and their users get dependent on these things and that is a tough position to be in for a lot of people essentially running hobby biz development (not everyone I

The reason i stoped updating here is because this is not my topic, so i preferred to create one at invisionizer so i can keep track of suggestions For iCredits i do understand the frustration but

Posted Images

In order for achievements to show up the steps are;

• enable the hook
  • check the hook settings
  • create a new category with the achievement type
  • enable he category for front end
  • add some awards to the category

create a new category with the achievement type

This is what I didn't do.

I didn't know I had to edit it after creating it, perhaps add a 'create category' page instead of just the input popup. Also would you be able to add an export/importer? For example I would like to export the list of people who have been awarded and their awards to a CSV file.

I'm not sure if i've done something wrong, but it's showing the award on everyones profile, but 'dimmed' as you've called it in the settings. I checked the "Show missing Awards" setting and it is turned off.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Great mod and just purchased - one very quick question:

How can I remove the opacity overlay on the achievements box (see images below):

With overlay

post-359498-0-67961500-1352903499.png

Without overlay

post-359498-0-22085800-1352903500.png

I can see they are in an elements style, but I can't find this anywhere in the css or files. The opacity is set to 0.4 and when removed using the Chrome Inspector it lets the colours of the awards shine.

many thanks

The opacity is like that for awards they do not have, when they get the award it is removed. If you are not using that what is the point of the achievement?

The setting is at; ACP > System Settings > JAwards > (JAPAB) Acheivement Badge Display > Styling to use for dim

Thanks for that - I didn't see those settings lol. I get it now. Achievement awards are ALL shown in the panel and when an award is achieved it lights up; quick question though, I've set the current award as a 'first post' award and stated that the user needs 1 post to get the award, for existing members with 100's and 1000's of posts would the award become undimmed automatically or would the member require the 'exact' number of posts to achieve the award?

Cracking good add-on BTW and I can see my members loving it more as awards are added.

Thanks for the prompt reply.

:thumbsup:

Thanks for that - I didn't see those settings lol. I get it now. Achievement awards are ALL shown in the panel and when an award is achieved it lights up; quick question though, I've set the current award as a 'first post' award and stated that the user needs 1 post to get the award, for existing members with 100's and 1000's of posts would the award become undimmed automatically or would the member require the 'exact' number of posts to achieve the award?

Umm I would use 'Achievements' for posts, they are meant to be for singular type thingys can't explain it but if you have played a gamed that has achievements you know what I mean. For posts add it to their profile and the highest one appears seeing as they only need one post for the first award that seems like the way to do it.

where is the padding for the badges display in the forum topic? i would like to move it around a little so it fits in its corner all goods....

Each of the display hooks has a setting 'Padding' that lets you do that without a template edit.

Umm I would use 'Achievements' for posts, they are meant to be for singular type thingys can't explain it but if you have played a gamed that has achievements you know what I mean. For posts add it to their profile and the highest one appears seeing as they only need one post for the first award that seems like the way to do it.

Each of the display hooks has a setting 'Padding' that lets you do that without a template edit.

yea i found it, err not sure though what to do with it ? current padding has :   so if i i wanted to move it down and right a bit what err number do i put? thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...