Reputation Protected Applications

Nuclear General

Fixed.

http://www.marchertech.com/board/calendar/event/1-testing/

Some apps can be.... rude about not having proper checks and throwing the joins in anyway it seems -.- .

It happens again I will just move the check *way* further up the chain of exec to global.

Probably will end up doing that anyway... for now I just overloaded calendar a bit to flick it off if that is selected..

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Marcher -

Thank you for great mod! Quick question, if I am running the classifieds mod on my forum () and want users to be able to use and display reputation system ONLY on the classifieds section of the website, my thought was that I would be able to accomplish this by highlighting all options under "These applications can not display/use reputation" except for classifieds application. The only issue is that it does not list the classifieds application. It only lists Forums, Gallery, Calendar and Content. Should it or is it possible to also list Classifieds here?

Thanks again!

Chad

Hi Marcher -

Thank you for great mod! Quick question, if I am running the classifieds mod on my forum () and want users to be able to use and display reputation system ONLY on the classifieds section of the website, my thought was that I would be able to accomplish this by highlighting all options under "These applications can not display/use reputation" except for classifieds application. The only issue is that it does not list the classifieds application. It only lists Forums, Gallery, Calendar and Content. Should it or is it possible to also list Classifieds here?

Thanks again!

Chad

The application must support reputation of IP.

Classifieds does not as far as I can tell.

This mod disables, it cannot enable an application that does not support it.

Got it - thank you for quick reply. Yeah my idea was to have this mod DISABLE reputation on all application except Classifieds. I thought classifieds did support it (judging solely on the picture from app page - see attached), but I guess I was wrong. Thank you anyways for the clarification!

post-358440-0-59337600-1352839293_thumb.

• 5 months later...

wow sorry i wasent demanding anything but i get this

Error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 IP Address: 72.175.20.115 - /community/index.php?act=Arcade&do=newscore ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- mySQL query error: UPDATE arcade_settings SET hs_topic_id=

this is why i asked

wow sorry i wasent demanding anything but i get this

Error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 IP Address: 72.175.20.115 - /community/index.php?act=Arcade&do=newscore ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- mySQL query error: UPDATE arcade_settings SET hs_topic_id=

this is why i asked

Unfortunately this looks to be an issue with the arcade you are using, this modification has no interaction with any specific application beyond disabling reputation therein.

on home page when i try to click on any article i get a database error and that is the error.

so when i looked i just thought it had to be updated was all

http://www.marchertech.com/_/a-new-cat/ips-tz34-gamehub-r1456

I am sorry for your troubles, but it is not this mod.

sorry wrong error

i get this error

Date: Mon, 06 May 2013 00:32:32 +0000 Error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'LEFT JOIN WHERE queued IN (1,2,0) AND p.pid <> 54303 AND p.topic_id=25244 OR' at line 7 IP Address: - /community/page/index.html/_/movies/the-last-stand-2013-r244 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- mySQL query error: SELECT p.pid as comment_id, p.author_name as comment_author, p.author_id as comment_user, p.post as comment_post, p.ip_address as comment_ip_address, p.edit_time as comment_edit_date, p.post_date as comment_date, 244 as comment_record_id, CASE WHEN p.queued=0 THEN 1 ELSE ( CASE WHEN p.queued=2 THEN -1 ELSE 0 END ) END as comment_approved,m.*,pp.*,pd.* FROM posts p LEFT JOIN members m ON ( m.member_id=p.author_id ) LEFT JOIN profile_portal pp ON ( pp.pp_member_id=m.member_id ) LEFT JOIN pfields_content pd ON ( pd.member_id=m.member_id ) LEFT JOIN LEFT JOIN WHERE queued IN (1,2,0) AND p.pid <> 54303 AND p.topic_id=25244 ORDER BY pid asc LIMIT 0,25

thats the error i get when this app is installed and when i click on articles i get that error

when its disabled it all works fine

sorry wrong error

i get this error

Date: Mon, 06 May 2013 00:32:32 +0000 Error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'LEFT JOIN WHERE queued IN (1,2,0) AND p.pid <> 54303 AND p.topic_id=25244 OR' at line 7 IP Address: - /community/page/index.html/_/movies/the-last-stand-2013-r244 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- mySQL query error: SELECT p.pid as comment_id, p.author_name as comment_author, p.author_id as comment_user, p.post as comment_post, p.ip_address as comment_ip_address, p.edit_time as comment_edit_date, p.post_date as comment_date, 244 as comment_record_id, CASE WHEN p.queued=0 THEN 1 ELSE ( CASE WHEN p.queued=2 THEN -1 ELSE 0 END ) END as comment_approved,m.*,pp.*,pd.* FROM posts p LEFT JOIN members m ON ( m.member_id=p.author_id ) LEFT JOIN profile_portal pp ON ( pp.pp_member_id=m.member_id ) LEFT JOIN pfields_content pd ON ( pd.member_id=m.member_id ) LEFT JOIN LEFT JOIN WHERE queued IN (1,2,0) AND p.pid <> 54303 AND p.topic_id=25244 ORDER BY pid asc LIMIT 0,25

thats the error i get when this app is installed and when i click on articles i get that error

when its disabled it all works fine

well then, this is fun.

if you use topic synch like this, forums needs to match content, either disabled or enabled. This is happening because content has rep enabled, but forums do not.

• 9 months later...

Archived