Member topics and posts in profile page

TCWT

I think it's better to include a link to find more content or mention that those are the Last X Topics/Posts when you view the topics and posts from the links on the left panel.

On my testboard, many members are already confused as to why all their posts and topics aren't showing up. I'm afraid that without an indicator, it'll hinder the ability of others to find more content from the member. At the very least, make the find content link more obvious and/or place it in a more prominent location, such as next to the Topics I've Started and Posts I've Made text.

We too ran into that whenever we migrated to IPB (and still get questions about it 2 months later.)

I'd suggest changing the default language string from "Topics" and "Posts" to "Latest Topics" and "Latest Posts" or "Recent Topics" and "Recent Posts". The current default seems like it should show me all of posts, topics, etc. instead of just the past 5 - 10.

• 4 weeks later...

We too ran into that whenever we migrated to IPB (and still get questions about it 2 months later.)

I'd suggest changing the default language string from "Topics" and "Posts" to "Latest Topics" and "Latest Posts" or "Recent Topics" and "Recent Posts". The current default seems like it should show me all of posts, topics, etc. instead of just the past 5 - 10.

Do you know which exact string to change? Thanks.

Archived