[IF] IPB Shoutbox

Pete T

I have a big problem.. Whenever users (or even myself) change from the default theme (where shoutbox works fine), we can no longer view the forum and just gets this error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function announcement() on a non-object in /home/XXXXX/public_html/admin/applications_addon/other/shoutbox/sources/classes/library.php on line 397

How do I fix this?

hello,

the file "shoutbox_pruneshouts.php" for Task PHP File To Run in --> /admin/applications/{task_application}/tasks/ is not to be found in the folder.

i found the file "shoutbox_pruneshouts.php" in /admin/applications/applications_addon/other/shoutbox/tasks/ ...

Task: Prune Old Shouts not work.???

thumb-23d61618ec3832e697b4902b06541400-s

File Name: IPB Shoutbox

File Submitter: Aiwa

File Submitted: 22 Oct 2012

File Category: Utilities

Shoutbox is a feature-rich Shoutbox system for your IP.Board. Shoutbox will enable your users to send shouts to each other and allow others can read them. Your very own micro-blogging system, without the need for Java, Flash or any other browser dependency!

Compatibility:

IP.Board 3.4.x - Yes
IP.Board 3.3.x - Yes

1.4.1 Final

1.4.1 Final has removed the profile shoutbox this was unwanted and removed.

This file is unsupported. The support topic will remain open as a single point of community support.

Click here to download this file

Maan! Don't you ever reply anyone here? I am willing to pay you to help to do a small customizion on it.

Actually the guys who do provide the support answer a lot of posts and support a lot of users, for completely free. Just FYI. :smile:

What? Did i say anything about that?? I said that i want to pay for a customzions to it, but he never replies :fp:

Hello,

I would like to show the box only in the board index and on my portal pages. It shows up on my board index just fine but unfortunately not on the portal. Below are my seetings. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

--

Hook to enable?
=> Above Forum Categories (Board Index Only)

Display on?
=> Board Index Page

Type of Page Check
=> Include only in specified pages

Pages list
=> app=portal,

Hello,

I would like to show the box only in the board index and on my portal pages. It shows up on my board index just fine but unfortunately not on the portal. Below are my seetings. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

--

Hook to enable?
=> Above Forum Categories (Board Index Only)

Display on?
=> Board Index Page

Type of Page Check
=> Include only in specified pages

Pages list
=> app=portal,

Any advice? Thank you!