Community

Pete T

[IF] IPB Shoutbox

Using v1.4.1 of the Shoutbox. It has been reported to me that no matter what our forum members pick as their preferred Shoutbox display order (in MyPrefs) it makes no difference at all. It stays on the default. Is this a known bug or something I'm do wrong?

does anyone here have experience this? after I upgraded my forum to 3.4.6 my shoutbox didn't show up in main page and when I visit the shoutbox url in the tab and shout nothing is happening. I also check the setting everything is enabled.

Anybody know of a way to get the "BBCode" button to be more functional...say bring up the "Special BBCode" popup that comes up when you are creating posts like this one and click that button. It would make posting bbcodes in shoutbox SO much easier that just a "How To" popup that comes up now. Thank you in advance for anybody who can help.

Two questions:

Anyone having a problem with shouts being lagged. Like you type in the box and press shout. It takes 10 seconds for the shout to go threw. My server is not maxed out either.

question 2

How can i remove the line thats are under each shout in the shoutbox? I dont want any line or border around each shout.

thanks

using ipb 3.46 and latest sb.

Is it possible to change the default size of the Shoutbox? It is extending beyond the normal skins.

I tried theme 2 and it seems to have made it fit,

Is this right?

lol

Hello I keep having a problem, each time I install the shoutbox on my forums, I can't seem to talk by pressing enter, or use it at all even the members are having problems with it.

If you can help me that would be grateful.

Hello, I installed this app for my self and it worked fine. I had a friend who has the license version of IP.Board and wanted to setup the Twitter Importer. Everything works fine on mine but on his he gets

@ YrUnGDP.pngBot : (--) comment_edit.png folder_edit.pngTweet(@):

For some reason it wont show the tweet or the time. We have spent HOURS! trying to get this working. Does anyone have any ideas on what is going wrong? Thanks.

Hello I keep having a problem, each time I install the shoutbox on my forums, I can't seem to talk by pressing enter, or use it at all even the members are having problems with it.

If you can help me that would be grateful.

I am having the same problem as this.

EDIT: Fixed it on mine and rock's board. I just removed a jquery javascript that was conflicting.