[IF] IPB Shoutbox

Pete T

it does work on 3.46

make sure you redownload and extract locally before uploading.

if using filezilla to upload see if setting file type to auto works and make sure to overwrite.

the no buttons issue really sounds like a file corruption issue.

something else that is very uncommon is if you have secondary group memberships and that group does not have permission. only seen that once, not sure if there was underlying issue on the board it happened to though.

Hey Peeps!!

I'm looking for some help in resizing the shoutbox window

Is it possible to make the shoutbox window the same as the "recent topics" along the right hand side? (see attachment below)

Would like to to be that width but taller.

few years back (3 ??) there was either a sidebar block or ip.content shoutbox block. as far as I know it wasn't very configurable and was discontinued.

I'm running IPS 3.4.6 and upgraded to the most recent version of shoutbox.

Any thoughts as to why the shoutbox is extending so far to the right? Is there a way I can fix this? :smile:

22be46c5-1f8f-47cc-a22f-9f141077984e_zps

if you have browser set to magnify (enlarge) stuff this happens.

like in firefox with the no squint addon when I enlarge text to 115% or so I see that.

if you have browser set to magnify (enlarge) stuff this happens.

like in firefox with the no squint addon when I enlarge text to 115% or so I see that.

Thanks for chiming in Dmac.

It's happening to my other members as well. I've been offline for a week so I'm not sure when it started....but it was fine about 1.5weeks ago.

EDIT: it does look like it's affecting firefox members. A lot of my members access the site via ff, is there a way to fix this? It didn't happen when I was running IPS 3.4.5