Smush.it

sijad

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was looking for it!! WP has a plugin that does that. IP.Board also deserves it. I will follow this post. When the hook is approved I will install it. Thanks a lot.

i have other projects, but i will update it, soon. now you can use it, no problem reported yet

Hey,

Thanks for developing this and sharing it.

I have a question about an app in cPanel called 'Optimize Website'. I won't hold you to it, but do you foresee any conflicts or redundancies:

having trouble uploading an image,

but here is the bare link

you can see the text in above of image

Optimize the performance of your website by tweaking the way Apache handles requests.

this app use of apache (.htaccess) code for optimizing, i think its dont working for images(not as much as smush), have very different between them.

I have been testing this app and there are a few things that bother me with it.

1. It does not refresh the page when I click on 'Smush All', so it times-out and we are redirected to index.php due to mod_rewrite

2. It does NOT close mySQL connections properly (I have documented this in detail)

If these 2 major issue's can be fixed, this will be a great app.

Another thing is I would like you to add the screenshots of where this app is, in 'Forums', 'Smush It' >> 'Smush All' etc, members need a better description of how it works within the ACP.

Here is my screenshot of where the app is, and please note that when in testing, the '0bytes' is only due to uninstalling, then re installing the app, there still was around 7 images left, but I simply could not get past them (no idea why, maybe timeout constraints of my php or Apache.......

EDIT: I see that you have updated the screenshots

8107703624_37dfc31c14_o.png

1. It does not refresh the page when I click on 'Smush All', so it times-out and we are redirected to index.php due to mod_rewrite

yes i will edit this.

2. It does NOT close mySQL connections properly (I have documented this in detail)

i don't know, please explain

---

for 0bytes when you uninstall hook, 2 column of this hook that kept smush.it values is droped. when your images alrady smushed added to smushed images and return 0byte.

i don't know, please explain

Since I installed this app, mySQL has been reporting that it does not close SQL connections when it is done adding the new images to the database.

Now, that said, I have made some adjustments on my server back-end, to see if it was just something that I personally could tweak to stop this, and I will report back to you on how this goes.

FYI, I don't think that it will be an ongoing issue.

for 0bytes when you uninstall hook, 2 column of this hook that kept smush.it values is droped. when your images alrady smushed added to smushed images and return 0byte.

Yes, this is what I have discovered, thanks tongue.png

I was not complaining about having 0bytes, I just wanted to make it clear to anyone who looked at my screenshot, why it is on the screenshot.

Hey,

Thanks for developing this and sharing it.

I have a question about an app in cPanel called 'Optimize Website'. I won't hold you to it, but do you foresee any conflicts or redundancies:

having trouble uploading an image,

but here is the bare link:

optimizeWebsite_zps532fd87a.gif

gallery_370537_2_37812.png

not really an app, this just calls mod_deflate (if enabled on the server) to automatically compress these files.

Since I installed this app, mySQL has been reporting that it does not close SQL connections when it is done adding the new images to the database.

Now, that said, I have made some adjustments on my server back-end, to see if it was just something that I personally could tweak to stop this, and I will report back to you on how this goes.

FYI, I don't think that it will be an ongoing issue.

dude if again see this error please take me a screenshot. thank you very much

Stupid question: but once I set "Auto Smush.it" to yes, is there anything else that I need to do?

Where is the screen that shows how many photos were smushed, and how many bytes were saved? I don't see any option besides the hook. There's no new application that appears.

Stupid question: but once I set "Auto Smush.it" to yes, is there anything else that I need to do?

Where is the screen that shows how many photos were smushed, and how many bytes were saved? I don't see any option besides the hook. There's no new application that appears.

1- smush after upload a new image.

2- smush.it placed in forum subs

Archived