(NG33) BuyNow BBCode

Nuclear General

%7Boption%7D

File Name: (NG33) BuyNow BBCode

File Submitter: Nuclear General

File Submitted: 25 Sep 2012

File Category: User and Social Engagement

Tiberium Studios Is Proud To Announce The Release of (NG33) BuyNow BBCode v2.0.0!

This hook will display a BuyNow BBCode block in topic view and other areas of the board. It will allow your users to post information on a product or service your members want to sell.

Please read the ReadMe.html file included in this modification. I can't stress that enough. It will provide you with all the proper instructions on how to install and use this BBCode properly. If you run into any problems or are have issues using this BBCode, I will do what I can to assist you in getting it up and running.

Example Use Of BBCode:

[product name='Foo Bar' version='v5.3.9' email='webmaster[at]tiberiumstudios[dot]net' cost='10000.00' currency='USD' item_number='28' terms_url='http://forums.tiberiumstudios.net/topic/3579-ng33-buynow-bbcode-v200-released/' width='75%' pid='3'][/product]

Release Notes

[*]First Initial Release Of Modification v1.0.0 [*] [*]Features Available [*]Adds A BuyNow Function To Topics And Other Areas Of The Board That Uses BBCode Functionality.

Improved Upgraded For Compatibility With IP.Board 3.3.4.

Product Listing
%7Boption%7D

Terms And Conditions

[url= here to download this file

Pricing

[*]Second Initial Release Of Modification v2.0.0

The Purchase Price is $10 USD. To purchase (NG33) Members Donate Button, please click on this link: . Then click on the "Add to Cart" button. Terms And Conditions Before Purchasing, please be sure to read the fully.

Archived