Paid Badge for Nexus Packages Files

teraßyte

I made the badge red by default and not green to differentiate the 2 things (even thought paid files with a cost have the green badge) but a couple of peoples already asked about it so here you go a quote from my site on how to quickly change the color:

I don't want to add settings to keep this hook really simple but the color can be quickly changed in the template "(Downloads) Download Manager => tbPbnpfBadge":

<span class='ipsBadge ipsBadge_red<if test="float:|:$float"> {$float}</if>'>{$this->lang->words['file_paid']}</span>

Just replace "ipsBadge_red" with "ipsBadge_green" ;)

• 1 year later...

Hi,

I have suggestion. Can this badge system be updated to recognize if Customer already is owning active license of specified file? then display some other badge indicating user owns active license / subscription of the download. This would also allow to localize what tools Customer owns already.

My users started PMing me (after installing the tool) - do they have to pay again for the app as "Paid" badge appeared :D

Hi,

I have suggestion. Can this badge system be updated to recognize if Customer already is owning active license of specified file? then display some other badge indicating user owns active license / subscription of the download. This would also allow to localize what tools Customer owns already.

My users started PMing me (after installing the tool) - do they have to pay again for the app as "Paid" badge appeared :D

Updating this mod no, but that's an idea for a new mod possibly. Updating this one would only add an "own" badge for the same packages the mods adds a "paid" badge for, but all the others with the price badge wouldn't still get it.

• 6 months later...

Any chance of Own'ed badge please? ;>

​I have this suggestion listed as a possible mod for 4.0.

Until they release a beta of Nexus there's not much I can do to see how I can make the hook/plugin though. I waited for 4.0 initially since it was supposed to be out soon but then it took quite a while, being at the point we are now with Beta 4 almost out I'll just wait for 4.0 at this point.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived