Download: (CCF-ACPT) Turquoise ACP with Login

Brian Michael Owens

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: (CCF-ACPT) Turquoise ACP with Login
File Submitter: Brian Michael Owens
File Submitted: 11 Sep 2012
File Category: Miscellaneous Skins

This is a custom Turquoise ACP with matching login screen. Please be advised it is your responsibility to backup your original files before doing anything with your site. this was built for ipboard 3.3.4 but should work on 3.3.x

Instructions:

Backup admin>skin_cp folder before doing anything.

upload all contents of upload folder located in zip file.

Refresh your acp login and enjoy. after logging into your acp you will notice the changes. if you don't then just refresh.

I obviously overpriced this so I cut it 50% to $4.99 Enjoy!!!

Click here to download this file

• 1 month later...

Just wondering if you will be updating this for 3.4.0?

I do hope so.

If so, it breaks the new 'Tab Preferences' re-ordering, lets have a look at the differences below.

Here is the ACP with default blue theme:

8127293277_77968c6c55_o.png

Here is the ACP with the Turquoise theme:

8127324220_832806dc09_o.png

I will keep my eye out to see if anything else is broken over the next few days, but so far that is the only thing I have noticed.

• 1 month later...

SERIOUSLY? You come on here and buy something for one version then decide you want something else? so you try to bully your way into a refund (by the way you already got from invision power for this mod) I don't think so. YES THAT IS MY BEST ANSWER! My suggestion for you is to read what your buying before you buy it and make better choices so you wont put yourself in these kind of situations. and don't come on here and demand things buddy.... I don't owe you squat! and in case you don't remember what you bought here is the description again. I will highlight the important areas for you and this is copied from the marketplace post where you bought it.

This is a custom Turquoise ACP with matching login screen. Please be advised it is your responsibility to backup your original files before doing anything with your site. this was built for ipboard 3.3.4 but should work on 3.3.x

I don't recall saying this was for IP Board 3.4 or I even had plans on getting rich on this one thing I decided to share with the community.

Wow, what and aggressive response to some seriously simple and legitimate questions.

Note to one's self - do not ask the developer if they are going to upgrade an app for the next available version of IPB because, they will abuse you!

I also suggest to anyone that looks at this modification to seriously look at the reply's from the developer and ask yourself if you want to really purchase this mod if this is the way you get treated when you ask simple questions.

I will never buy anything that is associated with you EVER again - PERIOD

Just so you know, I NEVER ASKED FOR A REFUND, NEVER BULLIED YOU FOR A REFUND - DID I?

All I wanted was for you to update this for 3.4.0, but apparently that was too hard.

I think you should sit down and look at they way that you respond to your customers, because from this you have simply lost me (and possibly many more)

Archived