Community

pezza

Simples

How do you install the update without changing the skins settings such as the Logo Url and Colors?

The admin panel will stay exactly the same. Simply remove the old skin and the old image files and upload the new ones. Don't worry, all your settings will remain the same.

The Demo and the released skin is missing icon_share.png for each post. http://ipbskinning.com/demoboard/index.php?/topic/2-another-test-topic/

Thank you for letting me know, I'll sort this out

Update 2.1 has been released. It fixes the quoting functionality which a lot of you have mentioned about. If you don't want to do a full upgrade then add the following to your css and it should fix your problem:

blockquote.ipsBlockquote.built {
border-top: medium none;
border-top-left-radius: 0;
border-top-right-radius: 0;
}
blockquote.ipsBlockquote {
-moz-border-bottom-colors: none;
-moz-border-left-colors: none;
-moz-border-right-colors: none;
-moz-border-top-colors: none;
background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #F7F7F7;
border-color: #E5E5E5 #E5E5E5 #E5E5E5 #e5e5e5;
border-image: none;
border-radius: 5px 5px 5px 5px;
border-style: solid;
border-width: 1px;
font-size: 12px;
margin: 0;
overflow-x: auto;
padding: 10px;
}

Update 2.1 has been released. It fixes the quoting functionality which a lot of you have mentioned about. If you don't want to do a full upgrade then add the following to your css and it should fix your problem:

blockquote.ipsBlockquote.built {
border-top: medium none;
border-top-left-radius: 0;
border-top-right-radius: 0;
}
blockquote.ipsBlockquote {
-moz-border-bottom-colors: none;
-moz-border-left-colors: none;
-moz-border-right-colors: none;
-moz-border-top-colors: none;
background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #F7F7F7;
border-color: #E5E5E5 #E5E5E5 #E5E5E5 #e5e5e5;
border-image: none;
border-radius: 5px 5px 5px 5px;
border-style: solid;
border-width: 1px;
font-size: 12px;
margin: 0;
overflow-x: auto;
padding: 10px;
}

Yes or no Pezza? :D

Just purchased the skin.

In the instructions, under the part for installing the Admin panel, it says the following:

Scroll to the bottom of this page and under where it says 'import XML settings' click on browse and locate the settings file. This would have been with the rest of the skin files and is named SimplesSettings.xml.

I cannot find the file named SimpleSettings.xml.

There should be two separate tabs. One of these tabs controls the skin settings and the other is purely for the slider. :)

Let me know if you have any more issues.

Not sure if this was part of the fixes, but numbered lists seem to be missing the numbers in the skin...

post-109964-0-97392100-1364090800_thumb.

But bullets work fine, though.

I will upgrade to 2.3 and see if it fixes it.

Edit: Upgrading did not fix it.

Additionally, neither numbers or bullets (lists) are showing up on IP.Conent pages.

After doing some testing, I've found that the issues with the lists not showing up on IP.Content pages is an issue with IP.Content itself and have submitted a bug for it:

http://community.invisionpower.com/resources/bugs.html/_/ip-content/lists-not-showing-bullets-or-numbers-r41707

But, the issue of the numbered lists not showing up in posts (as shown in the image above) is definitely a Simples issue because the numbers showed up in other skins, including the default IPB skin.

After doing some testing, I've found that the issues with the lists not showing up on IP.Content pages is an issue with IP.Content itself and have submitted a bug for it:

http://community.invisionpower.com/resources/bugs.html/_/ip-content/lists-not-showing-bullets-or-numbers-r41707

But, the issue of the numbered lists not showing up in posts (as shown in the image above) is definitely a Simples issue because the numbers showed up in other skins, including the default IPB skin.

Thank you very much for alerting me to this. I will provide a fix first thing tomorrow. :smile:

Edit:

If you add this to your css it will fix the issue:

.post.entry-content ul.decimal, ul.bbcol.decimal, .post.entry-content ol, .post_body ol, .as_content ol {

list-style-type: decimal !important;
    margin: 12px 0 12px 40px !important;
}
.post.entry-content ul.decimal, ul.bbcol.decimal, .post.entry-content ol, .post_body ol, .as_content ol {
}

However, I will release an official update as soon as I have a few minutes. :)

Sorry for the bug!

Thank you very much for alerting me to this. I will provide a fix first thing tomorrow. :smile:

Edit:

If you add this to your css it will fix the issue:

}
}

However, I will release an official update as soon as I have a few minutes. :smile:

Sorry for the bug!

No problem. Thank you for the quick fix! :)

Any help to the question above appreciated? thank you

Sorry, I didn't see your previous comment. Yes, putting it in ipb_styles.css will work :)

Hello,

Rated it 5 starts for it's simplicity. Really clean professional interface. Another important plus is that loads very fast.

Now I've a question, if you don't mind to reply to something that is not actually support request as it's not an issue with the style. I want to make the sidebox a bit more visible. To do it I want to add to sidebar block something like:

border-left: 2px solid #CCCCCC;
border-bottom: 2px solid #DDDDDD;

Which stylevar(s) do I need to edit. Sorry for asking a novice question but for 10 years I was using vBulletin and is difficult to find the way on how to do even the simpliest thinsg in IPB.

Thank you

Chris

Hi, thanks for this theme,the 4th I paid for and the best. Im just looking in the css for the colour of the signature text, i need to darken it a bit, can you help me with that info,I cant find it.

Cheers

Wendy

Hi, I love this theme, am using it here. I would like to have an animated icon to alert users when they have a new private message, can you help me with this please?

Hi, thanks for this theme,the 4th I paid for and the best. Im just looking in the css for the colour of the signature text, i need to darken it a bit, can you help me with that info,I cant find it.

Cheers

Wendy

I'm not too sure what you mean - users themseleves decide on the colour of their signature text :)

Hi, I love this theme, am using it here. I would like to have an animated icon to alert users when they have a new private message, can you help me with this please?

Get in touch with me :)

I'm not too sure what you mean - users themseleves decide on the colour of their signature text :smile:

Get in touch with me :smile:

I tried messaging you but no reply. I want to change the default signature text colour, its too light.
Ive searched everywhere in all the css and template documents and cant find where to change it.