Download: (SOS33) Advertising on Posts

Lucas Coutinho

Hi, great hook you got here.

I just noticed today that this hook inserts ads into the mobile skin as well. Should that be a setting instead? Right now, my site uses a 300x250 ad, so it basically messes up the mobile skin when it's displayed.

Can you take a look and let me know?

Thanks, Roger

Hi, great hook you got here.

I just noticed today that this hook inserts ads into the mobile skin as well. Should that be a setting instead? Right now, my site uses a 300x250 ad, so it basically messes up the mobile skin when it's displayed.

Can you take a look and let me know?

Thanks, Roger

Confirmed, I will fix it in next update.

Nice mod. I'm wondering though how to implement ip.Nexus advertisements, as the usual way doesn't seem to work

{parse advertisement="ad_code_board_index_header"}

and not even the php code to recall it seems to work

Sorry friend, but I guess here is not a right place to ask it.

Well, it kinda is, as it has to do with your hook :tongue:

I'm trying to put that advertisement code inside, and neither with <? code etc ?> nor the tag works, as it's probably parsed after, so I was wondering if you had any idea on how to make it work.

It's ok, thanks anyway.

Sorry, can I know which advertising system are you using?
  • 2 weeks later...

"Allow insert a advertising on post. You can select groups who can see, forums where ads will be shown and if it's only on first post or all posts"

I'm having a hard time finding the settings pages for this hook...

Where in the ACP can I find the settings??

Thanks!

post-293560-0-70327400-1349348790_thumb.
OR

ACP - System Settings tab Hooks. Find here
  • 3 weeks later...

Any idea how I could place the advertisement on the bottom of the post instead of on the right? I'm using this to have a disclaimer on each post members make in a certain forum :smile: Thanks

You have to edit hook.

Find (twice)

$post['post']['post'] = '<div id="sos33adspost" style="float:right;"/>'.$this->settings['sos33_adspost_code'].'</div>'.$post['post']['post'].'';

Change to

$post['post']['post'] .= '<div id="sos33adspost">'.$this->settings['sos33_adspost_code'].'</div>';

If required, edit css

Archived