Upgrade request -- no answer for days

Helmet2Helmet

Unfortunately, I don't believe I have SSH access. I will though be sure to tell them to keep profile pictures as is, which seems like it'd be the default option. My FTP and ACP details for the tech are correct and haven't changed from last time.

Rhett, I just replied back with the proper login info. Please try again.

Exactly why she said that and why I suggested you actually test the details out. Better to check and it be right than to not check and find out it's wrong. :smile:

Wolfie & Lucy, that sounds kind of cute! lol ;)

You're evil dude, so you better be joking. :mad:

Smooth as a babies rear end after a fresh baby wipe!

And just how would you know how smooth a baby's rear end is? :blink:

Exactly why she said that and why I suggested you actually test the details out. Better to check and it be right than to not check and find out it's wrong. :smile:

You're evil dude, so you better be joking. :mad:

And just how would you know how smooth a baby's rear end is? :blink:

I have two young kids, the latest just got out of diapers a month or two ago! :smile:

Haha, off topic but I have no other input other than to say I laughed.

Laughing at my misery... I keel you! (imagine Achmed's voice saying that). :lol:

I have two young kids, the latest just got our of diapers a month or two ago! :smile:

I think you missed the point of the question, even though it was said in jest. ;)

Rhett, thank you so, so much. It looks great and the process was faster than I ever could've imagined. Thank you to all who've helped in this topic, too.

You'll find that many fellow clients are more than happy to help others out. That is, if you didn't already know that. :)

Laughing at my misery... I keel you! (imagine Achmed's voice saying that). :lol:

I think you missed the point of the question, even though it was said in jest. ;)

You'll find that many fellow clients are more than happy to help others out. That is, if you didn't already know that. :smile:

Other than the support team, I've never had any clients offer to help me out. That's why I appreciate your services, Wolfie.

Other than the support team, I've never had any clients offer to help me out. That's why I appreciate your services, Wolfie.

That's a bit unusual. My experiences here have been that there are quite a few people who will help out with stuff. Not anything major mind you, just simple things like settings, getting something installed, etc. Things that seem easy to some but scary to others. :)

That's a bit unusual. My experiences here have been that there are quite a few people who will help out with stuff. Not anything major mind you, just simple things like settings, getting something installed, etc. Things that seem easy to some but scary to others. :smile:

Well, do you mind if I PM you? I have a few questions about the new layout and how to change a couple things around, and I don't want to clog up this forum any more.

Archived