Not Showing Up as client?

Inked

Why am I not showing up as a client? I'm using the same E-Mail as I do on the main site.

Submit a ticket in the Client Area to the billing department for assistance.

Log out and log back in. It takes some time to sync up..

Last I recall, that's no longer an issue because it's handled differently now. For example, if someone who never owned IP.Blog before suddenly buys it, once the order is fully processed, they immediately have access to the IP.Blog forums. I forget when the change was made, I think about a year ago.

You're showing in the 'member' group rather than 'visitor' which may just indicate your packages / support have expired, as above please just submit a ticket or email accounts@invisionpower.com for help with this as they'll be the ones you can assist you with this. :)

Yes, but I renewed my IP. Board today, and I submitted a ticket.

It may be something as simple as the renew has not gone through / been approved. Submitting a ticket (as you have done) is the best course of action anyway. Hopefully it should be resolved soon.

Thank you for your patience. :)

Last I recall, that's no longer an issue because it's handled differently now. For example, if someone who never owned IP.Blog before suddenly buys it, once the order is fully processed, they immediately have access to the IP.Blog forums. I forget when the change was made, I think about a year ago.

That's correct, it should be instant and no log out/in should be necessary.

A support request would be the way to go :)

Archived