Download: (P33) Server List

GwynBleidD

From the beginning. You try to add server by them hostname, everything will be ok if you don't add to adress "http://" - it's hostname, or website? Add server by IP, and it will be working.

Second "error" - I said it before - app doesn't have public version, so what you wanna to see?

You download test script, and he said "it wouldn't work", so it's really not my fault. It's not bugs, just you have wrong configuration at server, you blocked UDP ports, and the application don't have how to do server query. Unlock this port via iptables, and if it doesn't help please post your php configuration.

I have full access to my webservers and gameservers, they're both on dedicated machines. How can i resolve this problem?
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since enabling this plug the following has occured:

globalTemplate is now blank and uneditable.
changes made to server configuration do not reflect frontend - ie 'disabling to show in header = No' still displays header.
adjustments in sql do not reflect backend or front end.

Language pack defaults Map to "Mapas" and players to "Grazces" in sidebar

• 2 weeks later...
Warning: Division by zero in/home/urtbr167/public_html/forum/admin_secret/applications_addon/other/servers/modules_public/ajax/popup.phpon line 40

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/urtbr167/public_html/forum/admin_secret/applications_addon/other/servers/modules_public/ajax/popup.php:40) in /home/urtbr167/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 323

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/urtbr167/public_html/forum/admin_secret/applications_addon/other/servers/modules_public/ajax/popup.php:40) in /home/urtbr167/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 326

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/urtbr167/public_html/forum/admin_secret/applications_addon/other/servers/modules_public/ajax/popup.php:40) in /home/urtbr167/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 327

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/urtbr167/public_html/forum/admin_secret/applications_addon/other/servers/modules_public/ajax/popup.php:40) in /home/urtbr167/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't get it to query my minecraft server from the addon but I can with this tool a mc dev made. I've ran the test script and it said it should work.

Server IP: 216.144.246.204:25565

http://dinnerbone.com/minecraft/tools/status/

Query Resualts:

Query Results

Good news, your query came back successful! Here is what the server told me about itself:

Server Details
  • Server Software
  • CraftBukkit on Bukkit 1.4.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT
  • Main World Name
  • world
  • Players Online
  • Game Version
  • hostip
  • Message of the Day
  • (Empty)
  • Game Type
  • SMP
  • Server Port
  • Game Name
  • MINECRAFT
  • Maximum Players

Players
  • Tapisserie
  • BruddLee
  • ulrich1337
  • Floyd79
  • CaptinSkruffy

I used the test script and all was good but after installing and trying to add a server this error came up

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'GameQException' with message 'Bzip2 is not installed. See http://www.php.net/manual/en/book.bzip2.php for more info.' in /home/crosshai/public_html/tsadmin/applications_addon/other/servers/sources/classes/GameQ/GameQ.php:165 Stack trace: #0 /home/crosshai/public_html/tsadmin/applications_addon/other/servers/sources/classes/library.php(46): GameQ->__construct() #1 /home/crosshai/public_html/tsadmin/applications_addon/other/servers/modules_admin/manage/manage.php(112): serversLibrary->queryGameServer(NULL, '74.91.124.167:1...', 'bfbc2') #2 /home/crosshai/public_html/tsadmin/applications_addon/other/servers/modules_admin/manage/manage.php(54): admin_servers_manage_manage->addServer() #3 /home/crosshai/public_html/tsadmin/sources/base/ipsController.php(306): admin_servers_manage_manage->doExecute(Object(ipsRegistry)) #4 /home/crosshai/public_html/tsadmin/sources/base/ipsController.php(120): ipsCommand->execute(Object(ipsRegistry)) #5 /home/crosshai/public_html/tsadmin/sources/base/ipsControll in /home/crosshai/public_html/tsadmin/applications_addon/other/servers/sources/classes/GameQ/GameQ.php on line 165

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived