Download: (P33) Server List

GwynBleidD

File Name: (P33) Server List

File Submitter: Portek

File Submitted: 04 Sep 2012

File Category: Applications

With this application, the administrator can easily view a list of voice servers, and game servers, visible in the header and sidebar.

The administrator can select one of the server types:

America's Army Alien Swarm Age of Chivalry Armed Assault Armed Assault 2 Armed Assault 2: Operation Arrowhead Aliens vs Preadtor Aliens vs Predator 2 Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 2 Battlefield 2142 Battlefield 3 Battlefield Bad Company 2 Battlefield Vietnam Brink Call of Duty Call of Duty 2 Call of Duty 4 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Call of Duty: United Offensive Call of Duty: World at War Crysis Crysis 2 Crysis Warhead Crysis Wars Counter-Strike 1.6 Counter-Strike: Condition Zero Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Counter-Strike: Source Day of Defeat Day of Defeat: Source Doom 3 Wolfenstein Enemy Territory Enemy Territory: Quake Wars F.E.A.R. Fortress Forever Frontlines: Fuel of War Gamespy Gamespy2 Gamespy3 Garry's Mod Gore Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 Half Life 2: Deathmatch Half Life: Deathmatch Homefront Insurgency Killing Floor Left 4 Dead Left 4 Dead 2 Minecraft Minequery Natural Selection Quake 2 Quake 3 Quake 4 Red Faction Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 Return to Castle Wolfenstein San Andreas Multiplayer Soldier of Fortune 2 S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl Teamspeak 2 Teamspeak 3 Team Fortress 2 Team Fortress Classic Unreal Tournament Unreal Tournament 2004 Unreal Tournament 3 Ventrilo Warsow Zombie Master Zombie Panic Source

Servers status is generated automatically with use IPB task system, so it reduces the load on forum. Administrator can easily change server position by drag & drop.

NOTE: This addon cannot be used on IPS Hosting.
Before buying please check your web server for compatibility, just download this script, and execute him at your server.
http://dl.dropbox.co..._TestScript.rar

Click here to download this file

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please to add MuOnline to server list.

http://screenshooter...2510689/aivlegp error while installation, remove all the ` from the queries solves the issue.

Also please to hide the blocks and server list if no servers added.

Also, while entering the configuration: Overview tab gives error: http://screenshooter...2510689/yibmkuj

Not possible to add server, gives error and server do not appear: http://screenshooter.net/2510689/rfceurx

Please to add MuOnline to server list.

I'll add MuO in next version.

http://screenshooter...2510689/aivlegp

error while installation, remove all the ` from the queries solves the issue.

Fixed.

Also please to hide the blocks and server list if no servers added.

Will be fixed in next version.

Also, while entering the configuration: Overview tab gives error:

http://screenshooter...2510689/yibmkuj
Game name?

Not possible to add server, gives error and server do not appear:

http://screenshooter...2510689/rfceurx
Same question, game name? It's issue with external library.

Can you give me logs? Without that information I can't do nothing. I checked app and they working properly.

I've been looking for someone to do this forever! Was actually thinking about having it custom made. Are you planning on taking requests for new features and supporting it?

There is a couple basic things I would like to see in the future before purchasing. If you can commit to that in the future I would definily purchase it now.

1. Gametype on the header/sidebar. We currently run multiple gametypes and don't list the names of the game in the hostname for obvious reasons.
2. Maybe a map image on the info screen that also shows the players,
3. Many Steam/Valve games like CS, CSS, CSGO, TF2 have the ability to be launched directly from a URL on a webpage.

I've actually hard coded a very similar system using ip.content but it's a pain in the <snip> to maintain. You may even consider having a servers page with more detailed information about each server while still keeping the header and sidebar minimal. Just my 2 cents.

http://www.cause4alarm.net has the gametype and the connect links format if you would like to take a look.

I've been looking for someone to do this forever! Was actually thinking about having it custom made. Are you planning on taking requests for new features and supporting it?

There is a couple basic things I would like to see in the future before purchasing. If you can commit to that in the future I would definily purchase it now.

1. Gametype on the header/sidebar. We currently run multiple gametypes the names of the game in the hostname for obvious reasons.

2. Maybe a map image on the info screen that also shows the players,

3. Many Steam/Valve games like CS, CSS, CSGO, TF2 have the ability to be launched directly from a URL on a webpage.

I've actually hard coded a very similar system using ip.content but it's a pain in the ass to maintain. You may even consider having a servers page with more detailed information about each server while still keeping the header and sidebar minimal. Just my 2 cents.

http://www.cause4alarm.net

has the gametype and the connect links format if you would like to take a look.

I'll add this things in new version :-)

1. Full game name, or just game type (cs16, csgo, css, tf2...)
2. No problem, but i need to change this info screen.
3. I forgot about that in this version.

Demo of this?

At this time only screens. I can add demo in the near future - or someone who bought this app can send link.

I'll add this things in new version :-)

1. Full game name, or just game type (cs16, csgo, css, tf2...)

2. No problem, but i need to change this info screen.

3. I forgot about that in this version.

At this time only screens. I can add demo in the near future - or someone who bought this app can send link.

1. I guess it depends on space... I mean full name would be best but if not just the game type.
2. Maybe consider just turning the info screen into an actual page. Like have the server list also as an application that maybe has collapse functionality so when you click on a server it scrolls with the server info, player info and the map image.

Then have the header and sidebar just having the little i icon direct to that page? Or have a quick info like it is now and a full info link. That may be beyond your vision but would add a lot of value.

1. I guess it depends on space... I mean full name would be best but if not just the game type.

2. Maybe consider just turning the info screen into an actual page. Like have the server list also as an application that maybe has collapse functionality so when you click on a server it scrolls with the server info, player info and the map image.

Then have the header and sidebar just having the little i icon direct to that page? Or have a quick info like it is now and a full info link. That may be beyond your vision but would add a lot of value.

1. Hum, I'll add both options configurable in ACP.
2. As I understand - new public page, with more information about the server?

1. Great idea
2. Well, all the servers. Essentially have a servers tab that takes them to the public page that lists all the servers and when an individual server is clicked it scrolls open to reveal the more detailed info like the players list and what team they are on, maybe a frags/deaths listing for each and the map image. Similar to what hlstatsx does if you've ever seen how they do it. Would keep the header/sidebar less cluttered. You could even add a link at the bottom of the header/sidebar telling people to view a full server listing that leads to that page as you already have the option to not show a server in the header/sidebar. That way people could list their most popular servers in the header/sidebar but still allow visitors to see all of the servers.

As far as I know all of that can be done using the gameq returns all of that player info, I just suck at PHP and have no idea how to code it :/

Again, these are just suggestions but would be awesome to have and I'm sure you could add a few dollars to your asking price as well with these features.

As far as I know all of that can be done using the gameq returns all of that player info, I just suck at PHP and have no idea how to code it :/

Yes, but sometimes gameq does not return player frags/deaths.

Again, these are just suggestions but would be awesome to have.

In next week I'll try to do everything you ask. :-)

Yes, but sometimes gameq does not return player frags/deaths.

In next week I'll try to do everything you ask. :-)

Well the frags and deaths isn't a big thing but it would be nice if you could do the teams. If you feel that those are good things to implement that would be great. Would really make this a great tool for gaming communities.

Nice addon :smile: I like it.

I would like to request support for (Minecraft Bukkit and) Minecraft Tekkit tho.

If I want to add my Minecraft Tekkit Server to the list, the Add Server Page just refreshes without a warning or any other kind of information and just won't add the Minecraft Tekkit Server to the list :/

EDIT:

Seems like it GameQ has no proper support for Minecraft so far...or at least only for the vanilla Minecraft and not for modded Servers like Tekkit and Bukkit.

EDIT 2:

I got it working. In case if anyone else needs this info:

You need to set

enable-query=true
query.port=25565

in your server.properties from your minecraft server.

Hello,

I first tested the test script (http://www.game-routine.com/test/) and it's saying this:

Sorry but it wouldn't work, none of server won't responded properly. Something going wrong, please check server status (they need to be online), if they are probably your hosting provider blocks ports, or you are set up wrong gametype, if they are good, you can write to them and ask about unlock your server's port.

I tried adding gameservers (all servers possible) but the message kept showing up. I bought the plugin. When I downloaded the normal version (without P33 in the name) it showed up in my settings, I installed it correctly. There was a topbar and a sidebar block for the servers. But when I try to access the "Servers List" page, it shows me this: ' alt='' class='ipsImage' >.

When I add a server, it does not display a message "server added" or anything like that (just like THIS user). It doens't do anything. When I installed the version with (P33) in the name, I had other errors:
  • The server blocks were not showing up, not in the sidebar or anything
  • The "Servers List" page was a 404: ' alt='' class='ipsImage' >
  • When I try to add a server, it gives me this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'GameQException' with message 'Unable to lookup ip for hostname 'http'' in /home/gamerout/public_html/admin/applications_addon/other/servers/sources/classes/GameQ/GameQ.php:329 Stack trace: #0 /home/gamerout/public_html/admin/applications_addon/other/servers/sources/classes/library.php(53): GameQ->addServer(Array) #1 /home/gamerout/public_html/admin/applications_addon/other/servers/modules_admin/manage/manage.php(121): serversLibrary->queryGameServer(2, 'http://game-rou...' 'tf2') #2 /home/gamerout/public_html/admin/applications_addon/other/servers/modules_admin/manage/manage.php(54): admin_servers_manage_manage->addServer() #3 /home/gamerout/public_html/admin/sources/base/ipsController.php(306): admin_servers_manage_manage->doExecute(Object(ipsRegistry)) #4 /home/gamerout/public_html/admin/sources/base/ipsController.php(120): ipsCommand->execute(Object(ipsRegistry)) #5 /home/gamerout/public_html/admin/sources/base/ipsController.php(65): ipsController->handleRequest() #6 /home/gamerout/pub in/home/gamerout/public_html/admin/applications_addon/other/servers/sources/classes/GameQ/GameQ.php on line 329

EDIT: The Error does NOT show up anymore, it just simply doesn't do anything when I try to add a server.

I was really looking forward to using this plugin, but unfortunately it bugs out completely. I have access to my whole webserver, so I can install whatever is needed. Any suggestions?

From the beginning. You try to add server by them hostname, everything will be ok if you don't add to adress "http://" - it's hostname, or website? Add server by IP, and it will be working.

Second "error" - I said it before - app doesn't have public version, so what you wanna to see?

You download test script, and he said "it wouldn't work", so it's really not my fault. It's not bugs, just you have wrong configuration at server, you blocked UDP ports, and the application don't have how to do server query. Unlock this port via iptables, and if it doesn't help please post your php configuration.

Archived