Download: Espada Premium - IPBFangorn (promotion for 3.4.4<)

Lawliet

%7Boption%7D

File Name: Espada Premium - IPBFangorn (promotion for 3.4.4<)

File Submitter: Lawliet

File Submitted: 30 Aug 2012

File Category: Professional Skins

IPBFangorn - high quality for low price.

Espada Espada Premium is developed by changing the color palette some of the page. Sure, the gray background of the past are gone, and replaced it with a trendy mat. The upper part of the page (branding / header) is changed.

----------------------------Recently repaired---------------------------------
Repaired profile background (check it - go to ipbfangorn.net -> select Espada Premium skin -> go to profile Lawliet)
WORKING "Best Answer" (check it - go to ipbfangorn.net -> select Espada Premium skin -> read this TOPIC)
+ graphic amendments in profiles
+ When you click on the main page about this already does not move.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Espada has:

• random branding
  • comfortable user menu
  • dark colors
  • new system of topic icon
  • color picker - change colors of the skin
  • 3x standard branding - from anime, games mmorpg and fps
  • and more

The pack contains:
  • Skin (3 files .xml)
  • PSD logo, branding, topic icons, forum icons
  • Tutorials - "How do I edit / add new branding" and guides the "Website Slogan"

Before downloading this file you agree to the following rules:

- You can not delete the copyright notice contained in our styles.

- Pay files are copyrighted, may not be copied and shared in any form.

- You can modify the files for your own use provided that you do not share any further in any form.

IPBFangorn.net

[img]

[/img]

Color Picker has hundreds of thousands of available colors, with Premium Espada which will take a new pen.
Default color editing files directly Skin:
  • ipbstyles.css
  • ipb_profile.css
  • ipb_messenger.css
  • ipb_common.css

[img]

[/img]

Variable "branding" is the background shown at the top of the logo, which changes every postback. The package included are guides for placing / removing branding.

[img]

[/img]

A new system for generating icons. Drawing on the idea of ​​IPB 3.1.x added icons such as the "hot topic".

[img]

[/img]

Click here to download this file

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got this skin and looking good but have quite a few issues with it.

First: I am unable to use (BIM34) Topic Thumbnail it will not allow me to choose any thumbnail, the only thing that works is if I set the forum to gallery view.

Second: If I want to add an extra menu tab using in the globalTemplate

</if>
								</foreach>
							</if>
<li class='left'><a href='http://websitetest.com' target='_blank' title='File & Image Host'>File & Image Host</a></li>

I get this with the new menu tab is not inline with the other menu tabs

navbar.png

Third: when looking at the profile on a post as I am using a image for member groups and yet the group title is there also which I do not want, like this below the avatar.

legend.png

Fourth: When using the [EN33] Ajax Thanks, the thanks button is way off like this.

thanks.png

I really need help on these issues as this is the only skin the above things do not work on and is unusable if I can not get these fixed for my forum.

So what is the possible solution mate? Should i downgrade somehow or what to do? I im unable to use this amazing theme when people cannot create new threads.

File has been reported as being broken by someone so guessing you would have to downgrade board version to get it to work.

I have PMed the skin owner but nothing back as yet on support.

I managed to fix a couple of the problems but still having a few problems

First: I am unable to use (BIM34) Topic Thumbnail it will not allow me to choose any thumbnail, the only thing that works is if I set the forum to gallery view.

Second: If I want to add an extra menu tab using in the globalTemplate

</if>
								</foreach>
							</if>
<li class='left'><a href='http://websitetest.com' target='_blank' title='File & Image Host'>File & Image Host</a></li>

I get this with the new menu tab is not inline with the other menu tabs

navbar.png

Hello!

You must place name of the menu in div class "umiesc".

So copy and paste this:

<li id='nav_other_apps'>
<a href='http://websitetest.com' target='_blank' title='File & Image Host'><div class='umiesc'>File & Image Host</div></a>
</li>

That worked.

Archived