Community

Tapatalk Forum Application plugin for IPBoard 3.4

It is ridiculous but keep in mind, they are a business trying to make money. That assumed price is ment for corporations. The permissions that are used here are intended if you only want certain usergroups to access various parts of the forum from there phone. That portion is not intended for banner permissions.

Yes, but when it would be cheaper much more people would buy it.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

v3.1.1 out http://tapatalk.com/activate_tapatalk.php?plugin=ipb not sure when will be updated here. notified them they need to keep up on here.

Installed fine on my board...3.3.4

I would hold off installing the new version its been causing a couple of fatal errors (but yes it works fine normally) https://support.tapatalk.com/threads/fatal-errors.18612/

Posted Images

But you dont have it buy it though. Its free, the only thing you are purchasing is the rights to there software. And there is a reason why the prices like that are high, they spent the countless programming hours making the sofware.Generally right there, if you were hirer someone to do it could easily be 100 bucks an hour. Two, it wasnt intended to purchase the software for your own app for personal use. It was designed for the larger corps who wanted to modify the coding to there own liking. You have to understand the business aspect of it. Just use the free service, its not as bad as you think.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't even get tapatalk installed on 3.3.4.

The XML upload constantly reports that it's not a valid XML file. I've opened it up and all looks fine to the untrained eye.... any ideas?

I've tried the download from the marketplace and the one direct from the Tapatalk site :(

• 1 month later...

worse case scenario, Tapatalk folks will install it for you...I think it was $25

It took me awhile to get it going to, but it was worth the pain b/c my members use it fairly regularly.

Tapatalk folks did not help me at all. In fact they gave up as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I found a bug of sorts, or something needs to be changed in settings.

If I am logged in with tapatalk on android phone, and I get a PM it tells me. -good
When I go on the forum via computer, there is no notification telling me there's a new PM (like the red box with a number), obviously because technically tapatalk alerted me.-bad

I didn't read the message on my phone either, just the alert that had a PM.

Anyone notice this?

• 5 months later...