PatrickRQAugust 21, 2012 in Support
File Name: Nexus Two Clean up Tasks
File Submitter: DavidAM
File Submitted: 21 Aug 2012
File Category: Maintenance
A little share that may be useful for developers while testing Nexus or Merchants to keep their invoices list more clear.
1. Upload the content of upload folder over your IPB root directory.
2. Login to your ACP, go to System -> System Scheduler
3. - Fill Task Name (any)
- select suitable location of your task to: Nexus
- Task PHP File to Run field: enter the file name of uploaded task files
- Adjust Run Time options for own needs
- Select Task Enable to allow automated run time work
- remember to fill 'Task_Key' field with unique name, lowercase, no spaces, no special chars
NOTE:clearNexus.php is dedicated for developers as it will clean up whole Nexus from invoices, transactions and others - DO NOT USE it over live Shop unless you want to clean up Nexus from all transactions data.deleteCancelledInvoices.php will delete only canceled invoices, for now any canceled invoices on each task run, in next version of this task I will add option to set age of canceled invoices to be cleared.
Tested since Nexus 1.5.1+, Haven't tested it on previous versions so do not give guarantee for it. Please have a look into REAMDE.txt
here to download this file
its including expired invoice ?
no, not yet
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.
Started September 26
The Old Man
Started 1 hour ago
Started 47 minutes ago