New Seo Update Suggestion

Intasar

Any chance this could be added to IPB 3.4 - perhaps with H1 text being editable via ACP?

:) It shouldn't be difficult at all and I'm sure you could just use the Community Name setting. The only issue would be whether or not it looks good. :)

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="NewRockRabbit" data-cid="2320889" data-time="1350316879"><p>&#160;</p> <p>Any chance this could be added to IPB 3.4 - perhaps with H1 text being editable via ACP?</p></blockquote><p></p><br /> smile.png It shouldn't be difficult at all and I'm sure you could just use the Community Name setting. The only issue would be whether or not it looks good. smile.png

On 2nd thought, probably best done as an individual template hack so that it 'looks good'. Everyone's design requirements are going to vary too much for a one size fits all H1 tag. I'll do this pronto, for some reason I forgot that the index page didn't have an h1 tag - thanks Makie Sasaki.

I looked at the template I am using - no H1 or H2 tags on the forumhome. Forum titles are all in H3 and H4. Really very poor but this can be changed in the template. Just a pain to do. This turned out to be a great thread. I'm very excited by and look forward to what's upcoming.

Archived