Glare by IPS Themes

Tom Christian

could You give more details?

You need to transfer the images from the IP.Gallery download package to the Glare images folder on your web server (by FTP for example). A quicker way would be to simply copy the images folder from the default skin folder (already on your server), to the glare skin folder.

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1) How do I change the size of the Breadcrumb bar and also the font size/colour?

2) How do I make all blocks have the auto cropped header from the

background image?

3) How do I change the colour of the block headers in general?!

1. You'll need to edit the stylesheets within the ACP Look & Feel section under 'Glare'.

in tctc91_general.css find the class

#breadcrumb and change the height value. You'll also need to reduce the padding for he .crumb class and reduce the margin for the .social_media class.

2. Not sure what you mean. Can you screen cap an example?

3. Same as above. What are you referring to as block headers.

Hey Tom, thanks for your help.

Please can you help me with the following?

1) See the sidebar problem in the below image? For some reason the block on the bottom right is pushing up in to the one above?

2) How do I change the Forum grey label colours? "Transfer Talk" etc

Thanks

%7Boption%7D

how to get rid off this text in google? Google for title and description is not showing standard description but the text from skin:

Welcome to our forums!

[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.59375)][font=NeoSans, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(244, 244, 246)]

Sign In

or

Register

to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.[/background][/size][/font][/color]

I'm not sure what you mean by text in Google, but the above can be controlled via System Settings>System>Tom Christian>Glare (Provided you installed the system hook)

Hey Tom, thanks for your help.

Please can you help me with the following?

1) See the sidebar problem in the below image? For some reason the block on the bottom right is pushing up in to the one above?

2) How do I change the Forum grey label colours? "Transfer Talk" etc

Thanks

[img]

[/img]

Can you post the URL to that page and I'll tell you exactly.

Ah I see, you'll need to wait until Google re indexes your website. It will eventually update again.

This :)

Tom,
I purchased and installed on my IPB 3.3.4 forum www.IGWhispers.com
Skin is awesome, everyone loves it. Only one problem that forum tech support said I needed to ask you to resolve.

Hello,

Unfortunately this issue appears to be caused by your custom skin. If you switch to the default IP.Board skin, the emoticons display correctly.

Please contact the author of your custom skin and ask them to investigate further.

When using the new Glare skin and adding emoticons in a forum post, if a member clicks the "See All" link under the emoticons the pop-up box that displays shows the emoticon names, but does not display the emoticons themselves. Please see attached image.
post-125924-0-59268400-1347173000_thumb.

This works fine when using the other default forum skin, the problem only occurs when using the Glare skin.

I hope you can help me resolve this issue,

Thanks,
Laura

Tom,

I purchased and installed on my IPB 3.3.4 forum

www.IGWhispers.com

Skin is awesome, everyone loves it. Only one problem that forum tech support said I needed to ask you to resolve.

When using the new Glare skin and adding emoticons in a forum post, if a member clicks the "See All" link under the emoticons the pop-up box that displays shows the emoticon names, but does not display the emoticons themselves. Please see attached image.

post-125924-0-59268400-1347173000_thumb.

This works fine when using the other default forum skin, the problem only occurs when using the Glare skin.

I hope you can help me resolve this issue,

Thanks,

Laura

Add this to the tctc91_general.css template:

.full_emoticon { width: 245px; }

That should fix it :)

Hi Tom,

Brilliant skin! Just a quick question...

None of the images seem to work.

www.cavyforum.com

Hello,

Please read the documentation included on how to install the skin. You've most likely missed a step within the installation process.

Hi! Your style is great! But I have a problem. The logo on the menu bar. Where can I reduce this strip to the right side?

Hello, this bar is a fixed height and won't expand to the size of the logo. You'll need to manually edit the CSS files if you want to change this. However, you'll also need to consider the navigation on the right hand side as it will look terrible if you increase the height of the menu.

That's fixed. Thanks.

Another question: I am using the text logo option and have put "The Cavy Forum" in the field. The word "Forum" goes onto a second line, how can I fix it?

Try reducing the size of the font.

Load the templates, click the css tab and then load tctc91_general.css

Find the class:

#branding .siteLogo h1

Then simply reduce the font-size property until it's fixed.

Archived