Community

%7Boption%7D

File Name: Warn Log

File Submitter: Adriano Faria

File Submitted: 04 Aug 2012

File Category: Moderation Tools

Supported Versions: IP.Board 3.4.x

This hook will create a new topic everytime a user got warned. If the user was already warned, a new post on his topic will be created.

Settings:

• Topic Author
  • Forum where topics/posts will be created
  • User Groups that will have topics created when got warned
  • Topic Title
  • Post Content

here to download this file

Looks like a useful mod.

What does the tag {details} refer to? Is either 'Note for moderators' or 'Remove points' covered?

If there were also a 'Ban/Suspension Log' that was similar to this mod, that would also be really useful.

The details will print all the information filled on warn screen. I'm on a mobile device now, otherwise I'd post some screens for you.

Just tested.... the tag {details} doesn't display anything, although the other tags work.

I tested using Reasons 'Spamming' and 'Inappropriate Language', with an implementation of 1 point to expire after 3 hours, and 'test' text used in the 'Note for member' and 'Note for moderators' sections.

IPB 3.3.2

Please help ASAP.

Damn! Let me test it again... I'm on a mobile device now. I'll test it when I'm on a PC.

Thanks buddy - looking forward to the file being updated soon with what was advertised. ;) Otherwise, useful mod.

Hey Con, I did upload the wrong file by accident and I'm not find the right one. I will code the DETAILS tag again. Hope tomorrow I can post the right version.

Tks.

Thanks, glad to hear that. The comprehensiveness of the {details} tag was one of the main reasons that I wanted this mod, so I look forward to the update. :)

Hey Con, I did upload the wrong file by accident and I'm not find the right one. I will code the DETAILS tag again. Hope tomorrow I can post the right version.

Tks.

Hi, it's been over a week. Looks like you've already released a few new mods since then. How's the crucial fix for this paid mod going? Any estimate?

Hey Adriano,

I just purchased this hook and had a question.

How does your hook know which post the member was warned because of?

I might have a setting messed up on my board, but I do not have a "warn" button or option directly on the post itself. I have to go into my member's profiles to warn them...and the system then doesn't know which post it is regarding.

Hello,

I just warned a member for the second time.

No post were added to the original topic.

Same issue here with 3.4.5; Nothing in php or MySQL log. What was the problem?

Only topic/first post is created for first warning. Next warnings do not generate new post/topics.

Merge member's concurrent posts is set to 0, so it shouldn't merge at all ;)

Okey, that was my bad - I was clicking too fast and hitting the post flood limit. Editing group settings and setting Yes on bypass flood control/limit fixed that.

However there is

,"{post}"
missing in the second $find (when creating reply) and it goes like into posts. Number of arguments in $replace is correct ($post is there) - so it was prolly a missclick ;)

I have some problems with the mod:

In my WAMP-testground all was working well, but in my live board, the topic ID end up always with a pid=0, not the posting-ID itself...

Furthermore, it is possible to link to the user-profil in the warning topic? I guess, it is a small changing, but i prefer a pro is doing this...

Thank you, great Hook!