Community

%7Boption%7D

File Name: Hide posts

File Submitter: sijad

File Submitted: 31 Jul 2012

File Category: Promotion

Supported Versions: IP.Board 3.3.x, IP.Board 3.4.x

This hook will prevent selected groups from seeing the posts of topics. You can set groups affected, forums where it will happen.

If you like my works,please donate me!
%7Boption%7D

here to download this file

the skinod in public folder is very poorly located, it should be in publicstyle_imagesSTYLE_NAME_FOLDER instead of directly in public folder to avoid mess in files. Can you please re-make it in further version?

e.g. it prevents me from installing this hook :tongue:

Can you please re-make it in further version?

Thanks for feedback, its OK we will sort it out in next release. Maybe we remove that image permanently dont know :D
In first move we tried to hide CODE , LINK , EMAIL , IMAGE , MEDIA , Spoiler tags from post but I feel that if we do that isn't good idea because other people are making profit from their work.

it prevents me from installing this hook

you can use this
Hideod-Hook- Import Me.zip

- I need more opinions to improve this hook.

yeah, I know that such hooks are likely used on forum where admins are getting profits from it. Why not to charge for this hook so? ^^ just extend it.. e.g. add option to hide specified post using mod's options in post directly.

For that all people who are making money such hooks the evil idea (not really useful for me) would be making nexus hook.. now you have special package with option to enter post/topic ID you want to get access to from package's custom field. Then once purchased it would give access to specified post/topic. I believe some people would be crazy about it :D

add option to hide specified post using mod's options in post directly.

admin permission or topic starters have this kind of access ?

For that all people who are making money such hooks the evil idea (not really useful for me) would be making nexus hook.. now you have special package with option to enter post/topic ID you want to get access to from package's custom field. Then once purchased it would give access to specified post/topic.

interesting, let us check the core system. some of base functions changed in 1.5.2 specially gateways.

Is there anyway you can make a mod like this with a hide BBCode instead? Such as [invisible][/invisible] Since I know there a hide reply mod that use [hide][/hide] already. Been looking for something like this for awhile. Basicly I want to hide the link where only a certein Group Member can see it is what I'm wanted.

This is what I mentioned above.. instead of bbcode integrated mod's option in each post.. + acp option who can use that option. This is how it should be done like.. bbcode is kind of semi solution.. not really pr0..

The links for Sign in and Register on hidden posts are wrong for me. It is not removing the topic title from the link, only adding index.php after, so the resulting link just displays the topic page again.

How's this different from the hook named "Hide Posts" that I had made?

sorry about that dude i didn't search the system, we will drop this project after releasing fix.

The links for Sign in and Register on hidden posts are wrong for me. It is not removing the topic title from the link, only adding index.php after, so the resulting link just displays the topic page again.

I don't have problem from my side can you send me your board url?

I don't have problem from my side can you send me your board url?

Possibly a problem because of the friendly URL's and mod_rewrite options. In any case, I fixed it by just altering the URL link in the hook.

to exclude search engine / spider to this hook use " && !$this->member->is_not_human" into hook.xml and use into global meta tags <meta name="GoogleBots" content="NOARCHIVE" /> or similar to avoid copy cache page from google search!
thanks you sijad!

to exclude search engine / spider to this hook use " && !$this->member->is_not_human" into hook.xml and use into global meta tags <meta name="GoogleBots" content="NOARCHIVE" /> or similar to avoid copy cache page from google search!
thanks you sijad!

Are you referring to my question?

If yes, sorry, I didn't understand, can you be more specific?

ps to check if current user have cookie member_id setted but null (0) then you could exclude they from check into this way:

/* visible if navigator is not spider, and if he don't have previously make a login (also if he is logged out) */
if( ( in_array($this->memberData['member_group_id'],explode(',', $this->settings['hideod_groups'])) && !isset($_COOKIE['member_id']) ) && !$this->member->is_not_human ){

if (){
}

}

How can I change the background color?

" alt="ippEO4bupvm4w.png">

ippEO4bupvm4w.png' alt='' class='ipsImag

$this->registry->output->getTemplate( 'topic' )->hidepost($msg)

go to Look & Feel > choose you skin > go to group Topic View > go to template hidepost
replace all text i have selected into following image
r25mow.png' alt='' class='ipsImage' widt" alt="r25mow.png">

ps to check if current user have cookie member_id setted but null (0) then you could exclude they from check into this way:

/* visible if navigator is not spider, and if he don't have previously make a login (also if he is logged out) */
if( ( in_array($this->memberData['member_group_id'],explode(',', $this->settings['hideod_groups'])) && !isset($_COOKIE['member_id']) ) && !$this->member->is_not_human ){

if (){
}

}
$this->registry->output->getTemplate( 'topic' )->hidepost($msg)

go to Look & Feel > choose you skin > go to group Topic View > go to template hidepost
replace all text i have selected into following image
r25mow.png' alt='' class='ipsImage' widt" alt="r25mow.png">