Content Custom Page Titles

Nuclear General

%7Boption%7D

File Name: Content Custom Page Titles

File Submitter: Nuclear General

File Submitted: 30 Jul 2012

File Category: Content Management

This Hook Will give an option when setting a custom page title to format the titles of any databases embedded in the page.
All constants replacements are usable, eg: {page_name}, {website_name}, {board_name}, {database_name}, {category_name}, {record_name}.
This grants more granular and approachable control of Content Database Page Titles than the constants allow, and directly overrides them if supplied for the page.
Separately format your Database/Articles Index, Category, and View Titles per page of use.
Manage all page titles directly from the page.

here to download this file

It seems that the changes are not saved.

When I save the changes and return to edit the page, all fields are blank.

Is that normal?

no.... I had noticed a bug there just before release I thought fixed by the overload of wizardProxy that existed on starting a new wizard session,,,

protected function _wizardProxy()

{

parent::_wizardProxy();

//-----------------------------------------

// INIT

//-----------------------------------------

$sessionId = $this->request['wizard_session'] ? IPSText::md5Clean( $this->request['wizard_session'] ) : md5( uniqid( microtime(), true ) );

$_sessions = $this->DB->buildAndFetch( array( 'select' => '*', 'from' => 'ccs_page_wizard', 'where' => "wizard_id='{$sessionId}'" ) );

if( $_sessions['wizard_edit_id'] )

{

$_page = $this->DB->buildAndFetch( array( 'select' => 'page_database_title', 'from' => 'ccs_pages', 'where' => "page_id='{$_sessions['wizard_edit_id']}'" ) );

if($_page['page_database_title'])

{

$this->DB->update('ccs_page_wizard', array('wizard_database_title' => $_page['page_database_title']), "wizard_id='{$_sessions['wizard_id']}'");

}

}

}

I go and edit a page it appears to work, but will delve deeper, basically you load step 2 the html is returned, but this runs also to insert the missing wizard session data from the page.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

This as no effect on URLs that I use in the navigation system of IP.Content.

Example

IP.Content - Menu

Site
-About
-Contact
-Links

They will just the name of the page and nothing else, I can change it but doesn't have any effect on it. This only happens to single pages that I've created inside IP.Content but if I remove the url from the navigation menu it works fine.

Could you take a look into this for me and see if there's a way to get the two working please?

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived